Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace Powder and Test Prop Powder

swordfish151

Where should these be stored? They are packaged in seperate metallic pouches (think of how they package coffee...same idea) Heard Freezer? Cabinet?? any ideas...

what (or the logic) is idea behind putting it in the fridge? trying to understand what difference it would make leaving it out or refrigerated...i have had mine out (closet) for a week now..

Make it! :Chef: :tuc:

swordfish151 said:
what (or the logic) is idea behind putting it in the fridge? trying to understand what difference it would make leaving it out or refrigerated...i have had mine out (closet) for a week now..
then leave it out. if you already know how to store it then why are you asking? have you ever heard of storing cigs in a fridge? same thing. might preserve it a little longer if you have a bunch of it.
this should answer your ?
melting points:
d-bol 324-327f
deca 86-95f *
npp 198-204f
winny 455f
cyp 209-215f
enanth 90-96f *
prop 247-252f
bold 95f *
* store in fridge

Last edited:
bigtravis said:
then leave it out. if you already know how to store it then why are you asking? have you ever heard of storing cigs in a fridge? same thing. might preserve it a little longer if you have a bunch of it.
this should answer your ?
melting points:
d-bol 324-327f
deca 86-95f *
npp 198-204f
winny 455f
cyp 209-215f
enanth 90-96f *
prop 247-252f
bold 95f *
* store in fridge

Im asking cause i dont know..i was just trying to understand... thats after you have converted the powders correct...

Top Bottom