Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace night sweats/sides or am I sick?

socalmuscle

I ran tren ace at 75 eod in jan for 8 weeks along with test e.

Had bout 8ml left over from that cycle so I added it as a kick off to my current cycle:

500mg test e
600mg eq
37.5mg tren ace eod.

End of week one, yesterday/last night, I felt weak, tired and sore. I did only get 6 hours sleep the prious night vs my normal 8-9hrs. Then I crawl in bed at 10pm and I have the chills, later during the night til waking up at 730a I was hot as all get out.

Yesterday last carb meal was 530pm and contained around 80-100cho with 70g pro.

I don't remeber it being like this last time. I'm even running a low dose. Thoughts? Questions? Fire away! (no pun intended)

I bet it's from the Tren Ace bro. I have ran many cycles without Tren and never got sick or felt sick however Tren ALWAYS makes me feel like crap.

I can't even touch a drop of Tren without feeling like I have permanent hang over. Tren just hits some people that way.

Update: think I'm actually ill. Hot and cold chills all day. Zero appetite or even the idea of food is nasty. I ache all over. Guessing 24hr bug. Lots of vit c and ibprohen today. Gonna try and sleep it off. Thanks for the input guys.

Tren Flu, its the tren brother, the body aches will go away, but the night sweats will get worse. It is true though if you do not eat carbs before you go to bed (usually after 6pm) the night sweats are not as bad.

Well looks like it's just normal flu or 24hr bug, as now my wife is sick with all the same simptoms and she is NOT taking tren ha. The tren is prob not helping the situation though.

Top Bottom