Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace kicking in time

Charles!

So guys the profile of this roid describes it as one of the top mass gainers in very short time, more than any roid and also for vascularity is the best which is basically what I need, so what I'm considering is the AAS that kicks in faster how long will you notice any changes from the day you take your first dose? I'm looking to pump as quick as I can, I guess what I'm really wondering is if Trenbolone or any steroid kicking time depends on how the person's body reacts to the compound or they work the same with every user?

What's the rush? Your not going to get "pump" from even one cycle. Yea you'll fill up and gain some mass. But you need to eat well and workout hard. But if your trying to gain a whole bunch of weight at one time there isn't any particular steroid that will do that. They all take time and hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The harsh truth and I know I will get flamed to death for this..

1) Diet - get this into check
2) When off-cycle, keep cruising on test (around 200-300mg)
3) Eat like a mofo
4) Do lots of cardio prior to Tren
5) Tren is pointless if you got a beer belly and want to lose it
6) Keep cruising and eating like a beast, start with something like Winstrol/EQ first to get your cardio in check
7) Once your cardio and BF is in check, THEN and only THEN run Tren
8) When you finish your tren keep cycling and blast some HCG here and there..

/broscience

Have you used AAS before? If not then definitely save tren for way down the road.

The "kick in" time is really the time it takes for a compound to reach peak hormone levels. As soon as the substance is in your system it starts working.

Top Bottom