Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace - insomnia

RagenMMA

Anybody experience insomnia and bad dreams on Tren Ace? I mean holy shit i can barely muster enough energy to go to the gym. I sleep light as hell and wake up 2 to 3 times a night. Also, my dreams are really frigg'n messed up. i'm only doing 60 MG EOD and been on 1 week. Will it subside?

Bro I feel your pain.

I had the same sides last year, but worse as I was doing 200mg/EOD.

Go out and get some Tylenol PM to help with sleep. It helped me sleep, but didn't do much for the bad dreams or night sweats.

The sides usually go away within a few weeks so try to bear with it as it will be worth it.

I have had the same problem on other gear. It sucks Tylenol PM's do work but personaly they make me feel shakey I actually went to the Doctor. tell them your experincing Anxiety at night bad dreams sweats and trouble breathing pretty much tell them you have anxiety attacks at night and they will give you either something prescribed to sleep that actually have less sides than the PM's and less habit forming you take them to long you cant sleep without them or ask for an anti anxiety medicine such as xanax or in my case Klonapin that shit helps 100% relaxes you and you'll be able to sleep. And the genaric even without insurance is only like 10 bucks for 30 of them

Anybody experience insomnia and bad dreams on Tren Ace? I mean holy shit i can barely muster enough energy to go to the gym. I sleep light as hell and wake up 2 to 3 times a night. Also, my dreams are really frigg'n messed up. i'm only doing 60 MG EOD and been on 1 week. Will it subside?

yes it will subside

when you get off the tren lol

I have bad insomnia with trenbolone use, one of the worst products for sleep and bad dreams.

Top Bottom