Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace for the first time.

Strongbow

Planning on cutting early summer. Starting a bulk cycle next month gonna run a gram of Scrioxx Pentadex(best shit on the Planet), 600mgs of Deca for 12 weeks. As always I will kick the first four weeks with an oral, prolly Beast or Dbol or Helladrol. Then PCT for a min. Plan on trying to cut come summer with a cycle of Test E and Tren Ace maybe use some Katanadrol with this cycle. Never used Tren before, what would be a good Tren dose to go with a 750 mgs of Test E? And what can I expect from Tren? Al my gear is Scrioxx cause I just simply will not settle for less than the best these days. Tren users giva brutha teh 411. TYIA :D

i hate tren. i think you should not use it for health reasons.

a good dose for a first run of ace would be 50mg ed. ed instead of eod will help minimise sides. do you have dostinex or bromo planned in there to?

I have always been scared of Tren for health reasons. You hear all kinds of shit bout Tren, but I know several bros that have used it with no problems. Have not planned dost or bromo in the cycle, to answer your question. I know very lil about Tren or how to use it.

I have always been scared of Tren for health reasons. You hear all kinds of shit bout Tren, but I know several bros that have used it with no problems. Have not planned dost or bromo in the cycle, to answer your question. I know very lil about Tren or how to use it.

Which is why you don't have dostinex. Make sure you research it well and have an adequate amount on hand.

Also, technically you should edit your post. They're a UG lab even though it all looks HG.

in short tren is a nandro. nandro's will raise prolactin levels. to keep prolactin down you can use these one of these drugs. steroids are harsh on the body. tren is by far worst than say test. not having problems with insomnia, acne, or anger doesnt mean its not serously effecting your internal health.

750 test e for cutting along with tren ace I don't like.... If ur goin to pin eod or Ed with tren ace then mine as well run prop right along with it and I'd lower those dose for myself... Tren gives me bad insomnia, when I start pissing frothy bubbles I get worried :worried: I like the stuff but Ima take a long break from it.

plus it will totally kill your sex drive for many months

this is not true. it can do that but id doesnt for everyone. most people are fine with the added test.

Also, technically you should edit your post. They're a UG lab even though it all looks HG.
No actually it doesn't all look HG. Most UG shit looks like UG shit. This is top quality stuff. I have used several diffrent kinds this is by far the best I have used. Thanks for your advice on the tren thou bro.

Top Bottom