Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace ED vs EOD pinning

Tren Ace ED vs EOD?

• Pin it ED to minimize sides

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Pin it EOD to minimize pinning frequency

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
I have done both multiple times and def less sides for me with ED. If there wasn't I wouldn't go through the hassle of pinning ED.

I've been running Test Prop @ 100mg and Tren A @ 125mg EOD. Delts only, lol, and that's like over 2g of oil in my pin. Thank god the shoulders can hold it. Rarely do they bleed or spill oil back out. I'm askeered to ever hit my quads again lol. But this stuff is SMOOOOTH so, I may give quads a try. Been doing this for 4 weeks. Only sides is constant raging boners, insane strength gains, and people calling me out for juicing. I've put on 20 pounds, give or take a pound, depending on the day so far. But I won't lie, I ran Beast lightly (20mg a day/2 weeks, 30mg the last 2 weeks)... constantly wondering if it was fighting the receptor for tren and the 2x 19-nors. But, had no probs. Forma ED, B6 500mg ED.

But, side effect wise, just a little trensomnia, night sweats, hell, day sweats, 15 minutes after your first bite of food sweats, sweat, sweating, extreme hunger, sweating.

Reactions: ceo
I've been running Test Prop @ 100mg and Tren A @ 125mg EOD. Delts only, lol, and that's like over 2g of oil in my pin. Thank god the shoulders can hold it. Rarely do they bleed or spill oil back out. I'm askeered to ever hit my quads again lol. But this stuff is SMOOOOTH so, I may give quads a try. Been doing this for 4 weeks. Only sides is constant raging boners, insane strength gains, and people calling me out for juicing. I've put on 20 pounds, give or take a pound, depending on the day so far. But I won't lie, I ran Beast lightly (20mg a day/2 weeks, 30mg the last 2 weeks)... constantly wondering if it was fighting the receptor for tren and the 2x 19-nors. But, had no probs. Forma ED, B6 500mg ED.

But, side effect wise, just a little trensomnia, night sweats, hell, day sweats, 15 minutes after your first bite of food sweats, sweat, sweating, extreme hunger, sweating.

Lol sounds like your winning:)

I have tren ace subq talked about on other forums.. not common but hes not the only one

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

EOD is where it's at.
500 test phenyl prop w/ 375 mg tren a worked wonders for me. Pinned Monday morning, Wednesday evening, and Friday night.

That's what my next blast will be in 8 weeks... Can't wait!

Top Bottom