Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

treatment of deca gyno

dirty

what's the best treatment for gyno caused by deca when you are mid cycle.Stanazolol has already been added to the cycle.
But I don't know whether to go for arimidex or nolvadex.
there seems to be conflicting trains of thought on the effectiveness of these drugs on the gyno caused by deca.
Can someone please shed some light on this

dirty

The only thing that you can take is RU486 if you can find it. Other than that, Winny will help. I would run the winny every day.

Hope this helps.

J.Luv is correct, the gyno caused from deca(and fina) is progesterone related, arimidex or nolvadex are for estrogen.

does this mean I shouldn't bother with the nolvadex or the arimidex as they will be useless in this cycle?
should I just up the dose of winny as the RU486 is outa the question?

dirty

oral 100mgs per day of winny, dropeed the deca back down to 200.I know that's low on the deca, but I must be extremely prone to gyno.Thinking of dropping it all together and using winny for rest of cycle.

dirty

dude, if you ar egetting gyno symptoms get off the deca completely. Give the metabolites time to leave the receptors- thus allowing the winny molecules to replace them. if you flood your body with winny, noone alive can tell you how much is needed to occupy every progesterone receptor. be advised, get off the deca at least until symptoms are gone and everything is back to normal. that is, if you are experiencing gyno symptoms.

Top Bottom