Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling Overseas With Gear

MrLoVeRlOvEr

I plan on spending 4 possibly 5 weeks in the US this summer which might overlap into my cycle.
do you think i can get away with packing some vials and pins in my suitcase??or is it too risky??
ill time it so i will finish my cycle before i return to england.

Wad do you guys think??;)

MrLoVeRlOvEr said:
I plan on spending 4 possibly 5 weeks in the US this summer which might overlap into my cycle.
do you think i can get away with packing some vials and pins in my suitcase??or is it too risky??
ill time it so i will finish my cycle before i return to england.

Wad do you guys think??;)

Sure they are scanning stuff, but I'd say it's a safe bet to put the vials in your toiletry kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, hair jel, jack-off lotion), and make sure that kit goes underneath the plane, not as a carry-on. As a carry-on they'll open that shit up right there with all that's going on. Underneath the plane it'll be a little safer.

Oh, notice I said vials, and not the pins. I'd buy those here the US.

Don't do it, especially in this time time of war and terror attacks.

Golfer18 said:
Don't do it, especially in this time time of war and terror attacks.

Summer isn't for another 6 months. Things will be a little more relaxed by then.

Not sure when England's summer is - when is it ?

Could you possibly mail it to someone here in the states, where your going to visit?

better yet, could you mail it to me? i'll check it out and make sure it's legit stuff...hehe...

when i say summer i mean june.
ill be flying to b-more
Maybe through Dulles ( LIKE I DID LAST SUMMER )
OR BWI

Dulles has the worst security.....i wasnt suprised to hear a plane got hijacked from there.

my buddy who dropped me off came with me all the way till i boarded the plane...i even said to him as a joke 'you might as well get on the plane instead of me' cuz there were only airhostess ripping your tickets b4 u got on .and they werent checking your passport..to see if the right person was getting on.
which was a suprise cuz they allowed non-passengers to go all the way through.
i hope they changed this......im shitting my self about flying .

i might avoid Dulles

hmmm.....
hope i havent said too much.....i hope there are no feds watchin.

i think i will mail it in ....far too embassasing if i get caught:eek:

just out of intrest where would i buy pins in the US
can i just walk into rite aid and ask for it???

it doesnt work like that here.:D

Top Bottom