Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling overseas with gear

brandynhorn

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone flown out of country (or inside the country) with any gear or research chems lately? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im going overseas and I have a few bottles of cyp. I was going to slip them in an empty pill case and put them in my checked luggage. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have some orals i put in a pill case too. Not too worried about them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also I have some research chems. Not sure what to do. I was thinking of just checking them as is.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I dont have anyone I can have send it to me and I dont have an address yet so if I dont take it then im just out the gear.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any feed back is appreciated.[/FONT]

Has anyone flown out of country (or inside the country) with any gear or research chems lately?
Im going overseas and I have a few bottles of cyp. I was going to slip them in an empty pill case and put them in my checked luggage.
I have some orals i put in a pill case too. Not too worried about them.
Also I have some research chems. Not sure what to do. I was thinking of just checking them as is.
I dont have anyone I can have send it to me and I dont have an address yet so if I dont take it then im just out the gear.

Any feed back is appreciated.

But you will soon so...

Top Bottom