Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling with gear tomorrow/Please Help!!

Rickyd

Hey Everyone,
Quick question, I'm travelling tomorrow, and will be away for a week. I'm taking just enough with me for the week. Now to travel "safely" I removed 2 cc's of Eq and 2 cc's of Test and transfered them to a brand new bottle of injectable B12. Before transfering, I drained the B12 from the bottle and then added some sterile water to the bottle; shook it up, then drained that! Then I proceeded to put my 4ccs of gear into that bottle. That was last night, right now I looked at the bottle 120am and noticed that the gear that was once clear when combined with eachother, is now sorta cloudy. Could I have possibly ruined the stuff? I was completely sterile (environment, cleaned all stoppers, new needles and tip for every transfer) Please tell me that I didn't just ruin my weeks worth of shots! Any help is appreciated as I'm leaving for the "trip" in about 6 hours. Rick

Well Rick i am sorry, but without pics i cannot say what happened, you may still be good to go and then again not!

Sorry ,i can't be of more help!

RADAR

Well Rick i am sorry, but without pics i cannot say what happened, you may still be good to go and then again not!

Sorry ,i can't be of more help!

RADAR

Hey Radar,
Thanks so much for your reply, even though you couldn't help I still appreciate it. I've been sitting here infront of the computer waiting for some input. Sorry I can't get a pic up, it's very late(or early) right now, and I should be sleeping but I'm kinda worried about this, and not being able to continue with my shots on schedule. To give you kind of an example, it sorta looks like the oil might have picked up whatever little water that was left in the bottle and the water now has become split into thousands of micro bubbles?? Sorry if it sounds confusing. Do you think that even though sterility was my top concern when doing this, and I'll only be doing 2 two cc shots what is the possibility of bacteria growing inside of oil with a BenzAlco content? Sorry for such long posts, just don't want to leave anything to guess work! RIck

Is it really worth the risk? I mixed my test-e and eq together and it's a pretty clear solution even though they are oil-based. when I put them into the shot it looks like a bit blurry. Anyway if that's only the stuff you mixed inside the bottle and it's legit... you might be good to go, but then again is it worth?

not worth it

put the oil in two needles and ship them to where you are traveling

call hotel ahead of time and say you're expecting a package

done

not worth it

done

I've always wondered how long the liquid would be good for once inside the syringe, do you happen to know? And should I mix or keep the liquids seperate? Rick

you just mixed oil and water together...bad idea..could risk an infection now if you inject it

this is when the scripts come very handy and im happy i paid for the anti ageing clinic fees to get it...i just traveled twice this week...going thru airport scanner took my bad of needles out and the vial tossed them into the belt scanner and walked thru..they never even questioned or looked at the script either...i was hoping they would of but whatever..lol

not worth it

done

That is a great idea!!!!! for that "Just in case" it gets jarred off in shipping, I would also tape the protective plastice cover

or wrap them tightly in aluminum foil. :)
RADAR

I've always wondered how long the liquid would be good for once inside the syringe, do you happen to know? And should I mix or keep the liquids seperate? Rick

If they're both oil based you can mix,once inside the syringe i would say it's safe to say a week,as long as it's kept away from heat and sunlight!
RADAR

If they're both oil based you can mix,once inside the syringe i would say it's safe to say a week,as long as it's kept away from heat and sunlight!
RADAR

solid response bro...

just take the syringes in your luggage...and get needles there... it wouldnt be to hard..and ive done it so many times..they dont get detected in your jean pockets..that what i usually have it in..

Top Bottom