Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling with gear

mongolrascal

[FONT=&quot]I will be traveling overseas to Europe next Wednesday for a little over 3 weeks. Seeing as this will be a long trip, I'm not too keen on missing a bunch of pins. Do you guys have any advice as to how I should store the gear in the luggage? I'm thinking the best course of action would be to pre-load them in a few syringes and put them in a marked ziplock bag. I also have vitamin B12 packaging handy so I could place a vial in there as well. Unfortunately, shipping the gear to my destination is out of the question now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Much appreciated if anyone with experience or knowledge on the topic could chime in. Thanks.[/FONT]

I absolutely recommend against travelling with gear. Instead mail what you need to your destination ahead of time. Ideally though you should not have planned a cycle with a potential trip in the middle of it.

[FONT=&quot]I will be traveling overseas to Europe next Wednesday for a little over 3 weeks. Seeing as this will be a long trip, I'm not too keen on missing a bunch of pins. Do you guys have any advice as to how I should store the gear in the luggage? I'm thinking the best course of action would be to pre-load them in a few syringes and put them in a marked ziplock bag. I also have vitamin B12 packaging handy so I could place a vial in there as well. Unfortunately, shipping the gear to my destination is out of the question now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Much appreciated if anyone with experience or knowledge on the topic could chime in. Thanks.[/FONT]

I do travel allot to Europe, so when I'm in cycle I put my gear into "3oz-4oz" an empty Colon bottle very tight no air leak at all... and on cycle support like Aromasin and Caber I put them on with the gear on my check in bag...
To be very honest with you situation I would stop my cycle and start PCT and in the future make sure to schedule you cycle not on vacation or traveling time...
Good luck

thats up to you... i never want anything to do with giving any sort of advice in doing anything like that

Top Bottom