x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Travelling with gear

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Travelling with gear within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I will be traveling overseas to Europe next Wednesday for a little over 3 weeks. Seeing as this will be a long trip, I'm not too keen on missing a bunch of pins. Do you guys have any advice as to how I should store the gear in the luggage? I'm thinking the best course of action would be to pre-load them in a few syringes and put them in a marked ziplock bag. I also have vitamin B12 packaging handy so I could place a vial in there as well. Unfortunately, shipping the gear to my destination is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Travelling with gear

I will be traveling overseas to Europe next Wednesday for a little over 3 weeks. Seeing as this will be a long trip, I'm not too keen on missing a bunch of pins. Do you guys have any advice as to how I should store the gear in the luggage? I'm thinking the best course of action would be to pre-load them in a few syringes and put them in a marked ziplock bag. I also have vitamin B12 packaging handy so I could place a vial in there as well. Unfortunately, shipping the gear to my destination is out of the question now.

Much appreciated if anyone with experience or knowledge on the topic could chime in. Thanks.

Re: Travelling with gear

I absolutely recommend against travelling with gear. Instead mail what you need to your destination ahead of time. Ideally though you should not have planned a cycle with a potential trip in the middle of it.

Quote Quote posted by mongolrascal View Post
    I will be traveling overseas to Europe next Wednesday for a little over 3 weeks. Seeing as this will be a long trip, I'm not too keen on missing a bunch of pins. Do you guys have any advice as to how I should store the gear in the luggage? I'm thinking the best course of action would be to pre-load them in a few syringes and put them in a marked ziplock bag. I also have vitamin B12 packaging handy so I could place a vial in there as well. Unfortunately, shipping the gear to my destination is out of the question now.

Much appreciated if anyone with experience or knowledge on the topic could chime in. Thanks.
    I do travel allot to Europe, so when I'm in cycle I put my gear into "3oz-4oz" an empty Colon bottle very tight no air leak at all... and on cycle support like Aromasin and Caber I put them on with the gear on my check in bag...
    To be very honest with you situation I would stop my cycle and start PCT and in the future make sure to schedule you cycle not on vacation or traveling time...
    Good luck

thats up to you... i never want anything to do with giving any sort of advice in doing anything like that

if you can afford to travel to europe for 3 weeks then i also hope you can afford a good international lawyer
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Then there's the internal searches...oof

I domt recommend taking it with you at all
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Mail it to where you're going or get it over there. Don't take it with you bro you're just asking for trouble.