Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with sarms

KelleW

has anyone tried traveling with sarms for real
like if you go on a plane and they open up your bag and they see sarms in there what is the worst case scenario

I mean I was traveling last year and the guy confiscated my toothpaste for goodness sake and he said you couldn't take it on a plane and he also took my water LOL

I have travelled in a checked bag many times with them and had no issue... I would not carry on anything that is questionable but checking it should not be an issue

I would always be careful when it comes to taking things on an airplane however checking them should not be a problem

has anyone tried traveling with sarms for real
like if you go on a plane and they open up your bag and they see sarms in there what is the worst case scenario

I mean I was traveling last year and the guy confiscated my toothpaste for goodness sake and he said you couldn't take it on a plane and he also took my water LOL

i wouldnt travel with sarms or steroids
just take the last dose before you go and ship your sarms to the location where you're going

Dont mess around never bring sarms steroids or anything somewhat bad on a plane! no joke.

Top Bottom