Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MODS?

musclehealth

I have been on 1g of test for about 13 weeks. I will soon be switching over to Tren ace, Prop, Mast, winny cycle for my upcoming contest.

Tren ace 100mg ED 1-10
Prop 100mg ED 1-10
Masteron- 75mg eod 7-10
Winny 50mg ED (oraL)7-10.

what should I expect from the tren and prop? My diet was given to me by my trainer and its good. With perfect diet and proper training. Cardio mornings, weightlifting night, what should I expect? Gain weight? I know switching compunds helps get more gains. Also...im 5'10 and 220lbs. Thanks

Re: Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MOD

musclehealth said:
I have been on 1g of test for about 13 weeks. I will soon be switching over to Tren ace, Prop, Mast, winny cycle for my upcoming contest.

Tren ace 100mg ED 1-10
Prop 100mg ED 1-10
Masteron- 75mg eod 7-10

what should I expect from the tren and prop? My diet was given to me by my trainer and its good. With perfect diet and proper training. Cardio mornings, weightlifting night, what should I expect? Gain weight? I know switching compunds helps get more gains. Also...im 5'10 and 220lbs. Thanks

Tren, masteron and winny, they all work mainly trough androgen-receptor mechanisms, youll have winny and masteron trying to displace the stronger tren off the receptors.

Best a cycle of tren-dbol-test, even with lower dosages.

Re: Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MOD

musclehealth said:

Tren ace 100mg ED 1-10
Prop 100mg ED 1-10
Masteron- 75mg eod 7-10

are you pre-competition? otherwise you don't need masteron.

Tren/prop and winny, that is one of the best stacks out there. Just make sure you have your anti-estrogens like arimidex running the whole time.

Looks good for precontest, you usually want more overall gear for dieting than bulking, especially competition dieting. That's a higher-end dose of tren though, compared to the masteron dosage especially, but done right you should come in rock-hard. Hope you enjoy being a pincushion, I'll be one in another 6 weeks or so for my competition :)

Tux said:
Looks good for precontest, you usually want more overall gear for dieting than bulking, especially competition dieting. That's a higher-end dose of tren though, compared to the masteron dosage especially, but done right you should come in rock-hard. Hope you enjoy being a pincushion, I'll be one in another 6 weeks or so for my competition :)

Tux is right. You need more AAS when dieting since you are in a catabolic state. Also switching compounds doesn't cause one to grow. Raising the amount of AAS does.

I was hoping Mak would chime in, he's quite knowledgeable about gear in general and precontest in particular. Damn! Still can't give you K mak, gotta spread it around more :)

Tux said:
I was hoping Mak would chime in, he's quite knowledgeable about gear in general and precontest in particular. Damn! Still can't give you K mak, gotta spread it around more :)

Thanks brotha. You can hit me later. Did you get my email?

B/c masteron primarily acts only as a muscle hardener when you already have low bodyfat. Not very good for gains or for preserving muscle when cutting, tren is much better there, so masteron is really only of use when you need that extra-hard look for precontest. Some may have some growth or strength from it, but those are few and far between.

Top Bottom