Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transfer of AAS

I don't know how many times this question can be answered.
Read every post and then use logical deduction to come up with the answer. I am not going to state it again.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

T-man don't get T-UP. man this is a discussion forum bro

Fükenliftin

Haha someone here should make their partner into a lab test. Have the girls blood che ed before your cycle and during

Fükenliftin

Why?

You don't shoot roids out of your dick.......wtf

AAS affect the bloodstream and your body's ability to build new muscle mass at a faster rate.

They don't turn your jizz into some sort of hyped up super semen....

Why?

You don't shoot roids out of your dick.......wtf

AAS affect the bloodstream and your body's ability to build new muscle mass at a faster rate.

They don't turn your jizz into some sort of hyped up super semen....

Lol bigass u guys got me! Awesome thread

Fükenliftin

My gf had to get blood work done for the 5 year implant when I was just doing a high dose tren cycle and the doc asked if her bf or her were on steroids cause her prolactin was sky high wich could have been from the implant but still was way to high she said. So could been from just the implant but would make sense cause what does tren raise... prolactin

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using EliteFitness

^^^ damn.. i feel bad for Jay Cutlers gf/wife if this was the case. i bet she is stronger and more muscular than anyone on this forum since she is getting all his juice/gh/slin passed onto her from him right? lets get serious guys. i wonder if you used jay cutlers same toilet you would get jacked, would be no need to juice.

Top Bottom