Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transfer of AAS

serega_ss

Here is my question. During my cycle can I transfer AAS to my wife through body contact, sex, bodily fluids, sweat

Fükenliftin

Here is my question. During my cycle can I transfer AAS to my wife through body contact, sex, bodily fluids, sweat

Fükenliftin

No

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Lol you copped the same question I did when I started "can I get what your on" haha now mines on albuturol herself ; )

I get lots of blowjobs from my wife( honestly) with all the gear I am running she would be a beast by now. So don't worry.

55 and still fucking dangerous

So would even be safe if she is pregnant?

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using EliteFitness

I don't know how many times this question can be answered.
Read every post and then use logical deduction to come up with the answer. I am not going to state it again.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

unless its a cream where you contact her then obviously you cannot.

if you take an advil or a vaccination do you think it can transfer to her? then why would AAS be different?

My hypothesis is based on my wife is breaking out and we've been together for 8 years and she has never had acne. Not horribly but enough to annoy me lol. No new birthday control nothing as far as make up. Nothing that I could find literature wise to give me answers so that was my next logical thought. So fellas here I am just looking for answers. And I was full of oxymetholone and winny

Fükenliftin

Haha someone here should make their partner into a lab test. Have the girls blood che ed before your cycle and during

Fükenliftin

Top Bottom