Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal - to shower or not to shower, and why?

jake73

Last week I ordered Dermacrine, but didn't receive it yet, so maybe the package will explain my questions. If not, maybe this is for others aswell who want to use a transdermal.

Have looked into the topics "Transdermal Application" and 'Absorbtion of Trans.." here on EF, but couldn't find a clear answer. So maybe someone can exlpain it to me.

My questions are these;
1. Do you need to take a shower perse, or will it be sufficient to only wash the spots down you will be applying it to?

2. What's the reason you need to wash and does it need to be warm and/or with soap? In other words, do you wash to clean your skin, or to open up your pores for better penetration
of the skin membrane?

3. Might I not be able to wash one morning (camping out for instance or in a hurry because I overslept for work taking my 8hrs of sleep:)) would it be a waste to apply a transdermal?

Jake

you need to scrub of dirt, oil, and dead skin to make your skin able to soak in more of the loation you are using. hot water opens your poars and the soap and scrubbing removes all of what you want to remove. you also want to be completely dry before you use the cream.

Years ago I read that the permeability of your skin after a long shower can be increased up to 10x. Washing-off dirt and oils is part of the increase, but the other portion comes from the long soak.

Don't substitute a long soak for a whore's bath :)

I always shower before a transdermal application. Not just to increase absorbtion but to get dirt off my skin. You don't want to push into the skin the crap that stick to it during the day.

I always apply right after a hot shower for all of the reasons stated above.

Top Bottom