Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal morning 1-test.Please,don't move to supp section.1-test is a STEROID

neurotic

If I used transdermal 1-test but applied all at once in the morning. For instance 150mg, Do you think that I would somewhat avoid HPTA supression because at nite there'd be low blood levels?

Thanks.

neurotic said:
If I used transdermal 1-test but applied all at once in the morning. For instance 150mg, Do you think that I would somewhat avoid HPTA supression because at nite there'd be low blood levels?

Thanks.
I think using transdermal causes a more sustained release (unless you are using DMSO I believe). Using an oral would do something closer to what you are looking for.

Claiming that 1-TEST is a steroid is like claiming bowlers are athletes.

Not sure about the half life of 1-test, but there's no way it's short enough for 150mg to be gone by the end of the day. If you use any steroid, your HPTA will be suppressed. Even 10mg dbol in the morning is suppressive.

Nelson Montana said:

Could you tell me why you say that 1-test is not a steroid? What is it then? 1-test = DHB (dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha-reduced form of equipoise)

primobolan = methylated 1-test

I'd like you to tell me your arguments about 1-test not being a steroid.

Nelson Montana said:

Could you tell me why you say that 1-test is not a steroid? What is it then? 1-test = DHB (dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha-reduced form of equipoise)

primobolan = methylated 1-test

I'd like you to tell me your arguments about 1-test not being a steroid.

Top Bottom