Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training wheels: Ostarine, first 'cycle'

DeathTaco

Gentlemen,

My Stats:
  • Sex: Male
  • HT: 6'
  • WT: 178
  • BF%: ~11%
  • Target Calories: 3,500-3,600 Workout, 2,600-2,700 rest.

For...research on Rats. Dipping my feet into the pond with a mini-training wheels cycle. See if the rats can't gain some LBM.

Compounds:

• 30ml, 50mg/ml Ostarine
  • Erase or Triazole

Plan:

• Ost: 15-17.5mg everyday (I know you can do up to 25, but it doesn't seem larger doses scale as much). Plan to run this for 2x6-week cycles to maximize gains, while minimizing any possible need for an AI (roughly 3 weeks between cycles, while maintaining Erase/Tria). I see no evidence of any NEED for an AI due to low-suppression...but unless one of you all convince me otherwise to run 1x8-week cycle then I'll stick to me 2x5-week plan!
  • Erase most likely, 2 caps/every day. I will either take during the break between my mini cycles, after 8-week cycle, or all throughout Ost time period, could use some advice on this portion. I hope this meets all rules, stat requirements, etc. First post, hopefully not a stupid one.

Regards,
Taco

What are your exact goals?...your being smart by starting with nice safe SARM to get your feet wet...but don't expect to put on more than a few pounds with osta.

With that being said...I've used osta and was happy with how it made me feel, you'll enjoy the added strength. And I would highly recommend running hcgenerate with your cycle...it's a great combo and you'll feel great!

Run it at 25 mg a day it really shines there you can go 8 weeks hn run unleashed and bridge ounce ose for a two week mini pct.

Osta doesn't really kick until week three and make sur you dose it same time everyday. But o 25 and you will like it.

What are your exact goals?...your being smart by starting with nice safe SARM to get your feet wet...but don't expect to put on more than a few pounds with osta.

With that being said...I've used osta and was happy with how it made me feel, you'll enjoy the added strength. And I would highly recommend running hcgenerate with your cycle...it's a great combo and you'll feel great!

My exact goal is to use this as an assist for a lean bulk. I think pairing this, intermittent fasting protocol with a clean diet should be able to put on a decent amount of weight (talking over the course of a few months) but with little-to-acceptable fat gain.

Run it at 25 mg a day it really shines there you can go 8 weeks hn run unleashed and bridge ounce ose for a two week mini pct.

Osta doesn't really kick until week three and make sur you dose it same time everyday. But o 25 and you will like it.

So 25 is really the best dosage? I was planning on doing more than one cycle of it. Think for starters would do 17.5 (as recommended on another site), then for the next would take your recommendation of 25. Really trying to ease my way into this new, 'dark side' world :D

I do have a question about Erase/Unleashed/HCGenerate. Out of those 3, which would be the best?

Believe me 25 is the sweet spot. Drop erase. You won't need it. Use unleash after an eight week run for a mini pct. osta is not really suppressive so you shouldn't need hcgenerate. That into keep your boys downstairs working on cycle but since osta shouldn't shut you down. You should not have an issue. There is a huge sarms thread on here by Dylan who is the king of sarms.

Believe me 25 is the sweet spot. Drop erase. You won't need it. Use unleash after an eight week run for a mini pct. osta is not really suppressive so you shouldn't need hcgenerate. That into keep your boys downstairs working on cycle but since osta shouldn't shut you down. You should not have an issue. There is a huge sarms thread on here by Dylan who is the king of sarms.

Thank you. I didn't see that thread before, will take all my questions there.

Thank you again,
Taco

Osta isn't very suppressive...but the point of doing a cycle however big or small is about feeling your best! Hcgenerate is a great supplement that just makes you feel good which is why it's a good combo!...any natty test booster would be a nice addition to your osta run. Just my .02

If you do run hcgenerate don't run it in your mini pct just run the unleashed there. Or you could run unleashed alongside I did that it was quite nice

yeh id follow the advice here and follow the 25mg dosage id stack it out like this buddy:
1-8 osta 25mg/day
1-8 hcgenerate
1-8 n2slin
pct.
9-12 unleashed postcycle.
9-12 daa or bridge etc

you are at risk of slight suppression with osta anytime you exceed 4 weeks of use... trust me, 25mg is where you want to be running it... you should never exceed that but that's where you should be... definitely run hcgenerate alongside of it... you can really make it a more effective cycle by stacking s4 and gw with it but if you are intent on running it solo, you can still have a good run on it... what is your main goal from it?

Top Bottom