Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training through Dom’s ?

gifihickman

[FONT=&quot]I'm doing 300 test cyp, 200 deca, 50 mg anavar day. My question is training frequency and recovery. This is my first cycle. I always based training frequency on doms. I don’t train sore muscles figuring they still need time to recuperate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Holy shit I gotta kill each muscle group to get even minor stiffness. And now after 24/36 hours they are fully recovered. So am I right to assume I can now optimally train each muscle group three times a week,6 days, and take one day off to restrict carbs and do cardio.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I trained for more than 15 years natural and could bench 425 and squat for reps 405. So I know how to train, at least naturally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thoughts?[/FONT]

you shouldnt train a muscle three times in a week... thats a good way to get smaller... you never allow your muscles the chance to grow... you are constantly tearing down the muscle fibers and never allowing recovery... you will screw yourself doing that

i don't understand your question. you are asking about training with doms and then your post veers off in another direction

if you are sore that means simply your body is spitting out inflammation to repair the damage you did. so when you train through it you are only pouding your body into the dirt more. i've tried every trick over the years the only bonafide way to recover and repair the body is by staying the hell out of its way.

having said that pro athletes routinely play hockey, bball, football, etc while sore. however they are under contract and their team depends on them. it is no secret the winning % in sports where the team was more rested is higher than teams that have to play back to back nights or what not

Top Bottom