Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training for a marathon

Teg

My wife has talked me into running a marathon with her this winter. My current cycle is 200mg of test and 500mg EQ a week. I’ve got about another 3 weeks. What would you suggest for training for a marathon? I usually cruise 200-250mg test year round and would probably keep that as a base. What would help with endurance and lean muscle? My blood work is spot on, I’m 44years old, 6ft 205 lb. Ty

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

easy brother! gw501516 and sr9009 are far and away the best options, and its not even remotely close... dont run test any higher than 200 and run these two with it... rad140 also has nice endurance benefits but these two in particular are far and away the best two options and like i said, its not even remotely close...

you can run both them 16 weeks at a time, take 4 weeks off and go again... no side effects, no suppression, no toxicity etc...

im a 10 mile per day runner and have been over a decade so trust me, this is my area

https://sarms.forsale

My wife has talked me into running a marathon with her this winter. My current cycle is 200mg of test and 500mg EQ a week. I’ve got about another 3 weeks. What would you suggest for training for a marathon? I usually cruise 200-250mg test year round and would probably keep that as a base. What would help with endurance and lean muscle? My blood work is spot on, I’m 44years old, 6ft 205 lb. Ty

For a marathon for sure 300-500mgs of equipoise is your friend, add some cardaringe gw501516 20mgs/day (thats high end cardio and stamina) and i would add stenabolic sr9009 split dose to really push your body high energy and cardio

easy brother! gw501516 and sr9009 are far and away the best options, and its not even remotely close... dont run test any higher than 200 and run these two with it... rad140 also has nice endurance benefits but these two in particular are far and away the best two options and like i said, its not even remotely close...

you can run both them 16 weeks at a time, take 4 weeks off and go again... no side effects, no suppression, no toxicity etc...

im a 10 mile per day runner and have been over a decade so trust me, this is my area

https://sarms.forsale

Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it. I’ll send you some updates as I get closer to the race.

Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it. I’ll send you some updates as I get closer to the race.

Absolutely bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I you run marathon, definitely take equipoise 400-500mgs and GW 20mgs
You may also consider NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy - CARDAZOL

Top Bottom