Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training duration on cycle?

Rexmeecham

[FONT=&quot]I was just in another thread and guys are saying they train 45 minutes a day. I'm pushing myself to get to 1 1/2 hours. No way could I get training volume I like in that time. I'm using 1 minute rest periods between sets. I use to train as long as 3 hours a day, and a lot of that was natural. 2 min set between sets and 3 for chest and legs. At my age I will stay at 1 1/2 hrs a day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just curious to see what other guys are doing. Now my work hasn't been physically demanding and that makes a difference. The gym is where I get all my exercise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was just in another thread and guys are saying they train 45 minutes a day. I'm pushing myself to get to 1 1/2 hours. No way could I get training volume I like in that time. I'm using 1 minute rest periods between sets. I use to train as long as 3 hours a day, and a lot of that was natural. 2 min set between sets and 3 for chest and legs. At my age I will stay at 1 1/2 hrs a day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just curious to see what other guys are doing. Now my work hasn't been physically demanding and that makes a difference. The gym is where I get all my exercise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I hate these “poll” threads because it’s all subjective and its different in so many ways... theres so many factors that play in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 1/2 hours of weight training? do the math on that and tell me how many sets they are doing and how long they rest between sets. if you are a strength athlete i can see taking a few minutes off between sets. but otherwise no way do you need 90 minutes to weight train.

those are people flirting with every girl they see and playing on their phone and socializing. maybe 8 minutes of actual weight training and 82 minutes of dicking around

Some work out at night some at dawn. Some workout for 2 hours some get in and out in 45 minutes. Some swear they gain best with 12-15 repetitions and some say it should not be over 8-10.
It's pretty much subjective mostly depending on your genetic structure.
One thing is for sure though, do not be afraid to try different approaches. Make notes of your progress. See which works best under what conditions.

Top Bottom