Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training + diet during PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.

antone000

Just wondering what you guys do during-after PCT in regards to training/diet in order to maintain gains that u made during ur cycle. My first cycle of test only i put on 25lbs and kept 20lbs so i would say it was pretty successful and all i changed was taking an extra day or two off a week because obviously recovery is going to be slower, workouts were of about same intensity, and had the same amount of calories.
What works for u?

i have to up my calories a few hundred to hold onto the size because of the amounts of cardio i do... i bridge sarms in between cycles and add to my gains... my diet stays spot on and my training intensity damn near goes higher because i know i need to push hard to keep the gains...

i have to up my calories a few hundred to hold onto the size because of the amounts of cardio i do... i bridge sarms in between cycles and add to my gains... my diet stays spot on and my training intensity damn near goes higher because i know i need to push hard to keep the gains...
For someone not bridgeing with sarms wouldnt it be counter-productive to up the intensity bro? Coz ud burn more calories n there'll be that chance that youd lose some mass

For someone not bridgeing with sarms wouldnt it be counter-productive to up the intensity bro? Coz ud burn more calories n there'll be that chance that youd lose some mass

why would you lose mass if you are trying to lift harder and heavier? if your not eating enough, then of course you will lose weight but that's why i up my calories... that was the first thing i said was that i had to up my calories...

why would you lose mass if you are trying to lift harder and heavier? if your not eating enough, then of course you will lose weight but that's why i up my calories... that was the first thing i said was that i had to up my calories...
High intensity definately, around the same as on cycle. But HIGHER intensity then when on cycle is debatable, especially with ur natural test levels trying to recover u could risk being in a catabolic state imo. One of the main benefits of AAS is recovery time and being able to train more frequently/more intensity

High intensity definately, around the same as on cycle. But HIGHER intensity then when on cycle is debatable, especially with ur natural test levels trying to recover u could risk being in a catabolic state imo. One of the main benefits of AAS is recovery time and being able to train more frequently/more intensity

maybe for some, but for me, its much different... i have always trained like a madman, on or off... i have continued to make substantial gains while off cycle... but everyone is different and people that are not used to training that hard, and then do on cycle, then i can see your point... but for the ones that already trained crazy hard, there's no drop off and in fact, can be an increase of sort... it is dependent on the person and their duration of training in that matter...

when you first go into PCT you likely still have some esters leftover in your body first off, unless you ran an oral only or something with a very short ester. so you will probably think that you are doing good, but give it a few more weeks.. it can take 5-8 weeks for your esters to totally clear the body.

you won't go into a catabolic state when you are throwing around heavy weights.. in fact you will recover faster. throwing around heavy weights is anabolic.. eating whole foods is anabolic. what is catabolic is cardio as dylann said so his strategy is counter act that with more calories which makes sense.

in your case since you are interested in bulking and gaining weight I would reduce the cardio during PCT.

but all things considered the best way to keep gains during pct is run the proper ancillaries during cycle, run a kickstart into pct, and run a great pct to recover quickly and so you can jump back onto cycle faster.

going into pct with raisin nuts, high prolactin and high estrogen and its no wonder guys give up on the gym. no dick, feeling like shit, no motivation = lost gains. its why most guys lose most of their gains off cycle around the net running the nolva/clomid pct or no pct at all.. or they say fuck it and just stay on all year

there are some wonderful things that are necessities during and post cycle. hcgenerate, hcg, HMG, small dose of clomid, unleashed .. all 5 should be part of your arsenal or you will fall behind .. and if you run deca or tren anti-prolactin as well

the absolute worst thing you can do which is what 90% of guys out there do who aren't serious or who jumped on steroids prematurely without building a base is slow down or stop their lifting during PCT, start eating shit or don't eat enough, and run a shitty or no pct. these are the guys who jump right back on the sauce after 2 weeks off cause they can't gain shit off roids cause they don't love lifting weights.. they love lifting weights while ON the sauce but don't love it when they are off. (sorry but this is the truth with most guys out there and some reading it will hate me for saying the truth)

It all depends on what AAs you've ran , for example if you run Deca it doesn't matter how many calories you keep on consuming while on pct eventually most of the weight(water weight ) will be lost and some guys my double guess their diet and training when in reality was mostly water weight.

i continue gaining in PCT but i often have the problem with slight fat gain while im eating a surplus with low test
i think for me the best option is eating very slightly abovem maintenance but its sometimes hard to figure out what that is after a cycle from all the new mass
the only thing i lose in pct is that massive full feeling like a 24 hour superdrol pump lol

It all depends on what AAs you've ran , for example if you run Deca it doesn't matter how many calories you keep on consuming while on pct eventually most of the weight(water weight ) will be lost and some guys my double guess their diet and training when in reality was mostly water weight.

absolutely! i avoid the wetter compounds because any sort of water retention will drive me fucking nuts but of course when you run one of these you have to know and expect for this to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom