Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training?

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

hello people

ive just got one question on a intake of 6000 to 7000 calories a day
would i bulk up quicker if i train six times a week or 3 times a week which will give me the best results (im not on steroids just taking protein and creatine)

thanks for your time

How about 4 days out of seven?

Day one is chest/shoulders, Day two is legs, Day 3 off, Day four Arms, Day 5 off, Day 6 Back, Day 7 off

why don't you visit the training forum for some ideas on training programs... read the training sticky, ask questions if you need something clarified :)

I always follow a 3 on 1 off. that way everything will get trained 6 x a month (1.5 x per week average). Instead of 4x a month by training each body part on a certain day of the week

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
your right im gonna give it a go hopefully i will see some results
I really like that routine for newbies-especially since it gives them one whole day to work lower body and back-the 2 most neglected bodyparts people hait to train because they involve a lot of oxygen consumption. Don't ever be one of those guys that has to pose for pic standing in the pool(or wearing pants) cuz your leg development sucks.

BigCracker said:
I really like that routine for newbies-especially since it gives them one whole day to work lower body and back-the 2 most neglected bodyparts people hait to train because they involve a lot of oxygen consumption. Don't ever be one of those guys that has to pose for pic standing in the pool(or wearing pants) cuz your leg development sucks.

i agree there is nothing worst than a big top half of your body and little white chicken legs lol!!!!!!!!

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
i agree there is nothing worst than a big top half of your body and little white chicken legs lol!!!!!!!!

I ask those guys "Are you walking, or riding a chicken?"

Top Bottom