Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Track Sprinting : Anavar vs. Winstrol

jermy08

Ok so I have done some research and I know there is similar threads out there but I can't seem to get a good answer.

Which is better? Anavar or Winstrol?

Only thing i have experienced is Winstrol. i have ran it once for 4 weeks then took 2 weeks off and ran it for another 3 weeks @30 mg.

I was 5'11 160 before the cycle, then bumped up to 173lbs.

All i'm going to say is winstrol did improve my speed. i was able to hold my speed longer and my quickness also increased. i was able to run 3 to 4 races in one day no problem and recovered quickly. but like most post i have read and ignored at first, it did lead to injury. i tore my hamstring (grade 2) so it sat me out for a good month.

After this injury and reading a bunch, I think i'm going to stay away from this. which leads to anavar or nothing at all.

Now I have read anavar can have the same effect and actually lowers your risk of getting hurt.

any input would be appreciated.

For track I prefer Var over winni as a oral , my joints use to ache , but not with Var , my most fav was EQ .

Brad.

Ben Johnson will tell you winny and considering he was the fastest man in the world it is hard to argue with a man who blew by Carl Lewis.
Longterm it will kill your joints though. So I would only take it shortly before your races and take something else beforehand. Stacking with test can alleviate some joint pain, but becareful of test bloat as it will slow you down.

Top Bottom