Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The toxicity of Fina

Judge Smales

This needs it's own thread. I've seen so much stuff floating around about fina being toxic to the kidneys. As far as how we know this to be true, all I've ever been able to come up with is "Dan Duchaine said so". Well that just doesn't convince me. When people talk about Parabolan it has all kinds of wonderfull, mystical qualities, but when tren is esterified w/ the acetate all of the sudden it's harsh and toxic. What gives? Does anybody have any credible evidence that this stuff is any worse than any other injectable?
I find it has fewer sides than test and gives me better gains, so what's noty to like?

Since only cattle use it ;), and then it's right before slaughter, I'd say you will have a hard time finding any studies on it's effect on kidneys. And if you did, it would be bovine kidneys, not human.

Unfortunately 24/7 is correct, and I realized that from the outset. But I hate to see people putting down my beloved fina without a good reason to do so. It is a very underrated and misunderstood compound that I think deserves a little more respect.

Panerai (you big ape!) I was gonna bring that over too. It's part of what got me thinking about this, even though I haven't been beliving the fina=death hype for quite a while.

I used Fina for 12 weeks 75mg/day and didn't experienced any side effects besides aggression and some hairloss. Piss stayed clean all the time( I drank a lot of water) and no bother with internal organs.

Some people have what I call "Parabolan fetish", e.i. they have heard that it is the greatest anabolic in the world, and they think that they MUST take Parabolan, because Parabolan is the bomb! Only a few problems.. Parabolan is not available, and the only version they can get is fina from pellets, whitch makes a shitty product.

Trenbolone in general will shut down your natural test in on time, and put an enormus stress on your internal organs.

The way I see it, fina is not worth the troubble! To many painfull injections, and the psycological effects of the post-cycle crash with fina are just to harsh!

Top Bottom