Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the toxic dbol and alcohol, nothing beets WATHER

MrRTTB

I did 3 weeks with dbol at 50mg, during this time I drank alcohol once per week(2 weeks) ( I know you shouldn't but I just had to. My friends had this party for me, btw just married, 2 weekends(total of 2 days) in a row so It wasn't really a choice to say no to the alcohol)
I drank 6L wather per day, took multivitamines, c-vit, zink, and more wather.) I went to the doc checking my livervalues and kidney values, blood pressure, and they came out fine.

I think this liver toxic thing everybody is so affraid of I WERE individual. For me it seems like I'm not that "prone" to getting bad livervalues, also wather seem to help more than I thought. I'm not saying that everybody can take livertoxic steroids and not getting problems, but what I'm saying Is that we all are VERY different and of course respond very differently to steroids. I also think people should stop asking "would this stack be TO toxic", be safe and check your liver values once or twice during a cycle.

If you know you have problems in your family, don't do them. Also always drink lots of wather. I believe wather is the Nr1 thing to protect your liver. Nothing beets it. If you're not drinking enough wather, I don't think ALA, Milktistle or whatever you take will do much to protect you liver and kidneys.

BTW, If you want to stay even safer, never drink alcohol while on a cycle.

What the hell is wather???? At first I thought it was a typo for water. Then I notices you spelled it like that 5 times.

Is this some new weider sports dink?????????:D

never heard of zink either. But good advice from what I could understand. especially about no alcohol when juicing, none!!!!!!

k_freak said:
What the hell is wather????

I think he weant water. At least he was consistent with the spelling. LOL, I was confused there at first too.

I have washed down d bols with Yukon Jack before and had my liver tested which came out fine. Just don't drink often.

Top Bottom