Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Totally New to SARMS. Any advice on stacks?

napalm26

[FONT=&quot]Want to start by thanking everyone that's contributing to these forums. It's been a great source of information so far. So I want to give you a bit of information about me before I ask my questions. I'm 34 years old. Soldier of 10 years. BJJ practitioner for 8. Around 16% body fat currently. While I was in the military and regularly on the mats I was around 9%. Over the last few years, I've been having trouble cutting fat and my joints are killing me. I've modified my diet and training but nothing is really working. I found adding Testosterone to my supplements actually helped a bit but not too much. My doctor said I'm developing Osteoarthritis from years as a soldier. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I've begun looking for ways to cut fat and build functional strength. I don't want to be huge but refuse to sit back and watch time destroy my body if there's any way to prevent it. I've taken general health supplements but it wasn't until I took Testosterone boosters that I saw some real results. I currently live a largely nomadic lifestyle in my current career. Lots of travel. I began looking into SARMs as it seems relatively safe and simple to maintain during travel. My problem is I'm finding lots of contradictory information across the internet and forums. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's what I'm asking. Exactly where can I find a step by step explanation on what I should take and for how long. Like that these three for two months then stop for two months and take this. Something like that. Also, has anyone taken SARMs in an effort to stay "young". In that, you aren't trying to get huge but want to stay strong and flexible. Has anyone had any international legal issues with acquiring SARMs or travelling with them? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks again for any advice or cautions you can provide.[/FONT]

Hi my friend first off let me thank you for being in the armed services. Sarm are great as long as you get them from a good source that's the most important thing, there are plenty about and I'm sure some of the other guys here will point you towards sarms1 and they do have good reviews. The sarms I think that would be great for you would be rad140 testolone it will be much better than any testosterone booster, then I would also use gw you can run this for as long as you like it will help your cardio and get that body fat down, the I would use mk677 this one is beautiful the effects are like growth hormone so will benefit you in so many way and you can run this permanently but it does take a little time to get going hope this helps good luck

Hi my friend first off let me thank you for being in the armed services. Sarm are great as long as you get them from a good source that's the most important thing, there are plenty about and I'm sure some of the other guys here will point you towards sarms1 and they do have good reviews. The sarms I think that would be great for you would be rad140 testolone it will be much better than any testosterone booster, then I would also use gw you can run this for as long as you like it will help your cardio and get that body fat down, the I would use mk677 this one is beautiful the effects are like growth hormone so will benefit you in so many way and you can run this permanently but it does take a little time to get going hope this helps good luck

It was my pleasure to serve. Appreciate the help. Are there detailed instructions on how much and how long to take these three? Should I take them all together? Thanks

I could only tell you my doses gw and mk you can run indefinitely rad you can run for 12 weeks and upward don't worry you will get all the answers you need from this site just give the more experience guys time to reply

I started taking SARMS about 4 years ago, i believe. I just started a cutting stack. Im a little confused on the dosage. Ive read that Im supposed to take it for 12 weeks at 25 of GW once daily and 50 of S-4....Is this correct, because before I was told to take 50 GW and 70-100 of S-4....but I also was taking Osta at the time and it was about 25 daily. Any help would be great.

Just like AAS, each SARM has different characteristics.. creating a stack is simply putting together the pieces based on your goals.

I'd say, In my opinion, these are the ideal stacks based on goals.

Healing, Anti-Aging, Rejuvenation
MK-2866 w/
MK-677

Pure Size
LGD-4033 w/
Rad-140

Cutting/Hardening/Recomp
LGD-4033 or Rad-140 w/
S-4

Things like GW-50, and SR9009 can be added to any stack for added benefits.

Based on your goals, I would say go with MK-2866 and MK-677. MK-2866 will be your anabolic muscle building compound, which will aid in all around athlete performance. It will also aid with healing your body. MK-677 is a crazy compound, it's going to greatly increase your bodies GH production which is going to help with anti-aging, muscle growth, fat loss, healing.. just going to give a better quality of life. 25mg a day is compared to being on 2-3iu of actually GH.

How long to run them is based on if you are on TRT or not. If you are not on TRT, I'd go 3 months with the MK-2866at 25mg/day, followed by 2 months off. If you are on TRT, I would increase the length of time to 5-6 months. With the MK-677, you can run as long as you want.. and I would recommend using it for long periods. 12 months minimum.

sarm's are a really smart option for you since you are dealing with those health problems

they have been shown in studies to help with that. ostarine in particular is excellent

just make sure you buy them from sarms1 so you don't get cheated

I think in your case, Ostarine is a great choice because it works well for recovery and helps with joint issues. A good dose is 25mg per day. Nutrobal is also another one that is good for healing and has similar characteristics to HGH. A dose of 25mg per day is also good for Nutrobal. Most people will run them in 8-12 week cycles and then take time off.

Top Bottom