Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

torn muscle and ligaments in quad - keep going with the cycle?

Little Rage

well yesterday i was squatting and fuck!!! i pulled something... well decided to sleep on it... well i couldn't sleep, and it hurt like a bitch. So i went to the ER today and I have torn muscles and ligaments in my quad and i'm suppose to stay off of lifting... but this is only my 5 day of my cycle.. so should i stop it, restock, and get ready to start as soon as i heal.... or fuck it, i will eventually heal, and keep with it?

Did you get an MRI? I would highly suggest that you do so. I tore mine doing the same thing at the begginning of my current cycle. It was week 3. I still lifted everything but my legs. I slowly woked back into doing calves and am now doing extensions and curls. I tore the facia (sp) tissue and had a couple minor tears in the muscle. Get it checked out so that you know the extent of your injury. Best of luck

If you're only on day 5 of your cycle, I would just stop now and save it for when your leg heals up. Why waste gear if you can't train 100% right? Hope the leg heals up quickly.

I agree with little Rage. Get and MRI and find out the extent of the injury before you make a decision.

I didn't pay attention to the fact that your only 5 days deep. Drop the cycle until you are better. I was 4 weeks and 25lbs. into mine which is why I kept going.

Top Bottom