Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn ligaments while on sarms

Anton230

hi I am a soccer player in I tore my ligament in my knee playing soccer while on sarms. I was using ostarine MK and I was using S4 andarine. my concerns are why did I get injured while on them when they are supposed to heal injuries, and my second question is should I keep using them or should I stop the cycle I am halfway through

hi I am a soccer player in I tore my ligament in my knee playing soccer while on sarms. I was using ostarine MK and I was using S4 andarine. my concerns are why did I get injured while on them when they are supposed to heal injuries, and my second question is should I keep using them or should I stop the cycle I am halfway through

They can heal injuries but NOT prevent them
if you have an injury, stay on ostarine and n2joint rx

ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
nutrobal mk677 25mgs/day
n2joint rx 5 tabs/day

what? you think that you can take a sarm or steroid to prevent an injury from happening? are you kidding me right now? is this your attempt at dry humor or something?

All products and medications help you heal, but unable to prevent injury, it is up to you to warm up and be ready for a training or game. Accidents do happen even if you wore cast. Take care of it with MK 2866, MK677,n2joint rx

Very ignorant statement. No PED can prevent injuries. This would be a miracle drug and basically make you a superhero. Athletes would all be on it and save careers and millions of dollars.

Top Bottom