Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn bicep

gundam22

[FONT=&quot]I tore my bicep tendon at the elbow. I got surgery which went well but the Docs are saying a 2-3 month recovery. I have a job in the military and need to get back to work ASAP so I was wondering what would best help me out. I am leaning toward HGH now but I don't know much about its healing properties regarding tendons. I have read Seve's thread and its info on collagen synthesis which was cash but I would like some more info if possible. Anyone got the line on this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Respect[/FONT]

hgh would be helpful, but not in only a few months... you need something that would act quicker otherwise, mk677 and hgh would be the best options... mk2866 and lgd4033 are absolutely what i would go with... please understand that nothing you take is going to heal you overnight... these help to speed up the process but just dont assume that you will be healed from a torn bicep in a few weeks just because you are using ANY ped, because thats just unrealistic... your better off finding a genie in a lamp and making that one of your three wishes, but they can definitely help to heal quicker...

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

well your recovery will be based on how well surgery went.. i mean doctors fuck up all the time.. look at Grant Hill's knee, he had like 3 surgeries in 2 years and was never the same

HGH is a good option which will speed up recovery, but it isn't going to be overnight magic. you should have some sort of benefit in the military for being injured where you can get unemployment

I am not aware of how things work in military but what's the rush? Are you not allowed to be on a sick leave?

Also, I don't think sarms are gonna be your best option if your plan is to get back asap. I would much rather look into things like tb500 and HGH. Those are going to give much more bang for your buck to be honest.

If you need a good source check out PSL which is one of our sponsors.

I am not aware of how things work in military but what's the rush? Are you not allowed to be on a sick leave?

Also, I don't think sarms are gonna be your best option if your plan is to get back asap. I would much rather look into things like tb500 and HGH. Those are going to give much more bang for your buck to be honest.

If you need a good source check out PSL which is one of our sponsors.

That was my thought.

You should be able to take medical leave or modified duty in the interim, but either sarms or HGH could be somewhat helpful.

hgh would be helpful, but not in only a few months... you need something that would act quicker otherwise, mk677 and hgh would be the best options... mk2866 and lgd4033 are absolutely what i would go with... please understand that nothing you take is going to heal you overnight... these help to speed up the process but just dont assume that you will be healed from a torn bicep in a few weeks just because you are using ANY ped, because thats just unrealistic... your better off finding a genie in a lamp and making that one of your three wishes, but they can definitely help to heal quicker...

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
This woos be my recommendation as well

Guys.... what about BPC-157?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Let's start with the OP answering our questions. The issue isn't what drugs MIGHT help. It's going back to work with a torn bicep half recovered. It's no good recommending a fine product like BPC 157 if he re-injures himself

Top Bottom