Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

torn acl

mrlocdown

going in for surgry in a few weeks for acl reconstruction,just curios if anybody ever went through this.There going to use a cadava`s achilees tendon.How long do u thinkl i will hafto lay off.Iam hoping to get back 2 upperbody within 2 weeks.hopefully.

Dude my friend tore his ACL back in 99 and had the same thing done to him. It took him 6 months to get back fully functioning. And he gave it 110% during recovery. The Doc's and the therapist couldn't believe how well he recovered. Guess what? He tore it again this past April and has to have the same thing done again. He said that you won't be able to do shit for the first two weeks but after that, you can head to the gym and do upper body. That's what he's going to do after he get the surgery.

Your gonna have a dead guy's acl? Weird. Anyway, that sucks dude, I'd take your time recovering. You don't want to risk agravating it.

Yeh, Ithought is was kind of weird to.But my doc says this is the best way to go about it.Iam hoping to be back doing upper body in 2 weeks.its not that bad since my upperbody lags behind my legs by quite a bit.

It's not weird. It's like having a heart transplant, or liver, or kidney. People die and donate their body parts.

I see the ortho surgeon on the 18th.....don't know what he'll find. Left knee feels loose and when I do an up & down mountain ruck march at 55lbs......when I'm done......I'm carried to the HumV. The left knee becomes useless for a couple of days. That's what I get for refusing to quit......ahhhhhh well. Did it that way for 3 mountain rucks.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I had my ACL done two years ago this January. I played my last season in college football inj free 9 mos later. I was in the gym four days later! I was doing upper body only obviously. My advise is that you can lift uppper body as soon as you are mobile enough to do so. I lifted on crches for a few weeks. As far as legs, your Doc will give you a rehab protocal, and you should follow, and do all your phys therapy.
Only Bad news,
My legs are only now getting back to the same size, but after about six months you will only one who notices. email or pm me any questions bro

I have a torn ACL right now... having surgery in November... Tore it playing football.. they are going to try and brace me up so i can play again this season.. as far as the cadavers parts.. u can catch aids like this or something.. they can graph your patella or your hamstring... which theyll prolly do to me... i started on anavar again (80mg) and it seems to be making my quad stronger again.. good luck bro

I asked my doc about transmission of any type of disease. he said itis next to impossible nowadays for something like that to happen.

Top Bottom