Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toremifene on cycle and as PCT

rustyminds

I've been reading these forums for years but I have never felt like I had something legitimate enough to share until now.

On previous cycles I have used Nolvadex, Clomid, Nolvadex and Clomid, Toremifene and all the above with and without HCG prior for my pct. I now only use toremifene because I like the results and lack of side effects better than anything else I have ever tried. On cycle I normally use aromasin in dosages varying from 6mg-25 mg daily for estrogen control depending on the dosages of AAS I am running. Regardless, I normally develop a lump under one nipple during each cycle. The lump always goes away after I PCT but on my current cycle (Just a simple Test E and T-bol cycle) the gyno was getting a little out of control even with 25mg Aromasin daily. I had some extra Toremifene so I started dosing it at 150/120/120mg for the past three days. The puffiness and mass under my nipple has dramtically decreased as well as the amount of water I've been visibly holding.Hope this helps some people out. Most of my friends don't know too much about toremifene but I love the stuff and now I've found another use for it.

To summarize:

After 3 days of 150/120/120mg torem My estrogen related symptoms (gyno, water retention) have decreased dramatically.

Top Bottom