Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my rotator cuff during 1st cycle, Im back 3 years later, time for cycle #2,HELP!

the shahz

So I did a great deca/cypionate cycle 3 years ago and I am looking to do another cycle this summer and was wondering what you guys thought I should do.

My stats:

6 foot 260lbs
17% body fat

Just trying to get cut and put on a little size...
During my first and only cylcle I did 10 weeks. This is an example of my last cycle:

week deca cypionate
1 150 250
2 200 300
3 250 350
4 300 400
5 350 500
6 400 500
7 450 400
8 500 300
9 550 250
10 600 200

I also used clomind/nolvadex to help control side affects and tapered with clenbuterol

I also used DNP which I got from a great source and it didnt have any affect on my body................

I didnt really lose too much weight on that cycle but looked and felt great...unfortunately I tore my rotator cuff in the middle of the cycle and kinda fucked myself up...well it has been a long road back and I am finally able to hit it with a little intesity and was thinking about doing another cycle this summer.... I want something light which will give me a little gains but mostly cut me up....so I am eating a diet heavy in protein and fiber....keep my calories at about 1500-2000 calories a day and hit about 1.5 hours of cardio 3-5 days per week depending on how I feel. I have been doing this for about 8 months now and have shed almost 50lbs, I just want to get rid of the last 30 and I should be at my ideal physique. Just trying to figure out what kinda cycle I should do. So here is what I am thinking:

8-10 weeks deca/ primobolan/and winny, I was also considering some sustanon or cypionate for a little size.....what do you think would be most successful and cost effective cycle given that this is my second cycle and given the results that I am looking for, well all insight is greatly appreciated....

one last thing....

Top Bottom