Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tore my pec

cboogsrun

MVP
EF VIP
think i tore my pec lastnight. headed back home to see the ortho. hopefully its minor but i'm severely swollen and sore. looks like me and the treadmill are gonna be best buds. anyone gone through this shit that can give me some pointers?

BOOGS

hey bro, sorry to hear that. to tell ya the truth, ive started injecting in pecs about 2+ wks ago, and they have been incredibly tight and im scared shitless to bench. feels like they are both gonna tear. keep us updated man

i had an injury in my shoulder in july, i gave it 1 month off and since then ive been training moderate level, there are days i feel more pain than others, im not fully recovered this will take time...

Be pacient, because injuries take time to heal, you will suffer with your psicological, but thats part of it.

If its still swollen you can take anti inflamatory in couple days and go for some ice. But dont go on forever with anti-inflamatories becuase they will make your injury worse.

Get it checked out, see if it was a tear, a tendon, or cartillage stress.

SOme people like heat, other prefer cold, scientifically there is a big contradiction in whch one you should use while healing, for me i feel better with ice aplication 20 min 2 times day.

Best of luck, injuries suck, but you will be ok.

if you really tore it completely then it would be black almost instantly. Everyone that i have talked to that has torn something very badly said within seconds it was black.

Also gets a little blue

b_light said:
if you really tore it completely then it would be black almost instantly. Everyone that i have talked to that has torn something very badly said within seconds it was black.

I tore my pec about 2 yrs ago and it did turn black and blue for a couple of weeks ( huge area - whole pec). Heard and felt a pop when it happened. You just have to take it easy for awhile .... no chest workouts for 6 to 8 wks at least. I started back too soon b/c it felt and looked better and tore it again. When it does finally heal you will have a slight defect b/c the part that tears will reattach in a slightly different position (that is if you really tore some of the muscle loose - which I did). If you go to a doc they may suggest reattachment - but it actually heals ok w/o that.

absolutely

get on some GROWTH immediately

about 3 wks ( if its healed some) get on DECA and low dose test

from the get go you should be supplementing
4-5g flax/fish ed
4-5g vit c ed
1-2 calcium citrates ed
geltain ed
3-4 banannas ed
glucosamine 3x ed
2x multi ed

I just recoverd * knocks on wood* from a 8-13 week outer elbow tendon tear.

ANY QS let me know

Top Bottom