Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my other quad tendon.

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Guys, I am breaking here...mentally. My gym is supposed to open withen a week and I tore my right quad tendon. I am so sad.I know what it is going to be like and its fuckin horrible. I do not have a lay around option...I just do not. It could fail my business if I did. WTF! Why does this shit keep happening to me.

So you are asking how? I was working on the gym stringing phone lines and speaker wire and such. When I jumped up through the crawl hole the ladder fell. It was going to be a long job so I figured someone would come in in that time. No one did. So I am stuck up in the ceiling and its getting hot and I have insulation all stuck to me so I figured I would just hang drop. It was about 4.5 feet! Bam, thats it...gone. I have to be mobile despite the pain this is going to inflict opon me. Not working this time is not an option. Why? Why did this have to happen to me. I am probably done competing forever. I just do not think I can do this again.

Q.

:( Thats soooo shitty bro. I really hate to hear that, especially knowing how hard you're working on opening that gym of yours. Don't give u/p on competing though man! You blew through it lat time, whos to say you can't again?! One step at a time bro.. I've got faith in ya :)

Chris

Sucks man im having a down time in my life now, both calfs are fucked up and i almost tore one so its gonna be a long recovery so i've been a gimp for 3 months now, college is fucking up my diet and routine, putting up with the girls bullshit...... We'll get through it bro...

Hey Quad
We all know if anyone can make it happen its you! The bottom line is that you are a business man and a competing bodybuilder...so you DO NOT have a choice but to push on.Competing is in your blood and the gym will be your lifeblood(put food on your table) Take it as a challenge. Put that drive and mental toughness you have deep inside to the test! Prove the odds wrong and set an example for us all and use your story to sell gym memberships! This sounds like the type of story we will read about someday in a magazine with a title HOW I GOT TO THE TOP ! You will do it!

Quadsweep said:
Guys, I am breaking here...mentally. My gym is supposed to open withen a week and I tore my right quad tendon. I am so sad.I know what it is going to be like and its fuckin horrible. I do not have a lay around option...I just do not. It could fail my business if I did. WTF! Why does this shit keep happening to me.

So you are asking how? I was working on the gym stringing phone lines and speaker wire and such. When I jumped up through the crawl hole the ladder fell. It was going to be a long job so I figured someone would come in in that time. No one did. So I am stuck up in the ceiling and its getting hot and I have insulation all stuck to me so I figured I would just hang drop. It was about 4.5 feet! Bam, thats it...gone. I have to be mobile despite the pain this is going to inflict opon me. Not working this time is not an option. Why? Why did this have to happen to me. I am probably done competing forever. I just do not think I can do this again.

Q.

Bro, that completely fucking sucks. I feel for you my friend. I know it feels really shitty right now, but you are a capable and determined dude. I am confident once you have some time to recover from the "shock" of the whole thing you life will fall into place and success will be yours.

Take care my friend.

If at all possible, hire someone you trust (a friend who needs a little extra cash, the 17 yr old gym rat who just wants to be a part of the gym) for an hourly wage you can afford. I run a small shop and pay a buddy minimum wage to watch and run the shop for me about a day and a half per week. This lets me get other stuff done. In your case, it could make the difference in your sanity while everything gets set up.

I only say this because I get the impression that, like me, you want to try and do everything yourself. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sometimes experiences like this open us up to other possibilities that we didn't consider before. Some hired help, and trusting someone to do what we need them to for us, can be one of those little lessons life so painfully throws at us.

Best of luck in your new gym!

Jacob

Time for some rehab bro! godspeed with your business

but lets focus on your torn tendon, i have just found out i got tendonitis in my forearms and elbows, i bet you would love to have that rather than torn tendon though

id do a low dose var/tbol gh/igf cycle to help speed up recovery

be strong brother!

So sorry to hear that hun.

I completely ruptured my achilles tendon last september, walked on it for a month (which is impossible I have heard), had it surgically repaired in October, 6 months on crutches with NO WEIGHT on the injured tendon for nearly 5 of those months.

I am getting ready for a comp now, and ironically, the calf on my injured leg now sits slightly higher, and looks BETTER than the other.

You will heal up, come back better and stronger.

Take cissus quadralangaris

:)

Big cyber healing hug

x
x
x

T

hey T

know anything about tennnis elbow and tendonitis in your outer forearm/elbows area?

sorry to hijack your thread Quad

Thank you everyone....I will be back...I always come back....like Herpes! See I still have a sense of humor!

Top Bottom