Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my other quad tendon.

i am stealing a line here but ...

"tough people last, tough times don't"

not only are you going to survive but you will thrive. anyone as disciplined as you are (its evident with your contest prep) will make it

Keep your head up.
Life tests people.
The strong will overcome!
You know what I am saying. You have been there before and been back.
Nobody can keep you down!

slat1 said:
Keep your head up.
Life tests people.
The strong will overcome!
You know what I am saying. You have been there before and been back.
Nobody can keep you down!
Like my quote in my sig "The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will."

Quadsweep said:
Like my quote in my sig "The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will."

90% of my life is getting kicked in the face.
10% is wondering why I am the luckiest person alive! :)

slat1 said:
90% of my life is getting kicked in the face.
10% is wondering why I am the luckiest person alive! :)

Is it weird that I like getting punched in the face? Quad your a good bro I got mad love for you and I know youll kick this injuries ass.

rfowler said:
Is it weird that I like getting punched in the face?

You are asking a guy who got Cellutis in his leg from a fight with an NHL player last month.
Then possibly tore a tendon in his thumb fighting another one this month.
AND... they are my close friends!
No its not weird.
Its not weird to pay a chick in leather to do it either.
*Sorry for the hijack...

fuckin slat LOL, so youre boxin up your buddies ears?

bro at least pick a stranger to brawl with! those are your roll dogs!

slat1 said:
You are asking a guy who got Cellutis in his leg from a fight with an NHL player last month.
Then possibly tore a tendon in his thumb fighting another one this month.
AND... they are my close friends!
No its not weird.
Its not weird to pay a chick in leather to do it either.
*Sorry for the hijack...

ha ha....I never knew that about you bog dog are you are fighter in sport or just a brawler? I guess im a bit of both. I fight mma but my friends and I that got into it did it because we were tired of bar fights. The injuries in mma are much less severe then the ones from bar fights. Ive had beerbottles broken over my head, my ear almost lacerated off from a broken pool stick, cut with box cutters during the late 90's when all the thug pussies were carrying them, I nearly killed the dude that cut me, I reinacted the scene in America history x with that guy, you know the one where he puts his mouth on the curb, but instead of coming down on his head, I just kicked the shit out of the side of his face. Had my nose broke because I tried to fight an entire club of black guys.......so i know how you feel bro, but theres no better rush than a fight period...you really dont know what your made of until youve been in a good fight either.

Man ive done all that and +

you think bar fights are a rush

try going bangin. Thats where the real gangster shit happens

you never know when the eses are gonna bust out the shanks

All you gotta do is throw up your hood then BAM hop out of car RIDE ON those

skinny niggas! i can straight out dodge 22 bullets. Take off your shirt when they swing their fileros at you and catch the blade on your Tshirt, step forward and smash and bash

i have taken bad ass whiteboys who thought they were street brawlers and ill tell you what they fell in love with bangin ( well the fighting part not the bangin )

who the fuck wants to fight regs when you can get down with Gz anyways?

The youngsters got it the worst cause theyre expected to throw the first punch and prove theyre down for their shit and to bust a hollywood on any given notice

they call me holy ghost becuase its the last thing you see before you get smoked !

holy ghost said:
Man ive done all that and +

you think bar fights are a rush

try going bangin. Thats where the real gangster shit happens

you never know when the eses are gonna bust out the shanks

All you gotta do is throw up your hood then BAM hop out of car RIDE ON those

skinny niggas! i can straight out dodge 22 bullets. Take off your shirt when they swing their fileros at you and catch the blade on your Tshirt, step forward and smash and bash

i have taken bad ass whiteboys who thought they were street brawlers and ill tell you what they fell in love with bangin ( well the fighting part not the bangin )

who the fuck wants to fight regs when you can get down with Gz anyways?

The youngsters got it the worst cause theyre expected to throw the first punch and prove theyre down for their shit and to bust a hollywod on any given notice

lol your a funny guy, I bet you got all kinds of good stories your a good bro too.

Top Bottom