Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical fat burning gel with usnic acid

Blackalpha

I haven't tried any fat burning gel in the past but i found one that contains usnic acid(i think it has a similar action with dnp,isn't?).It's ingredients are:H2O, Coleus Forskohlii, Usnic Acid, Yohimbe HCL, Aminophylline, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus Globulis, IBM, NMP, Azone.
Do you think it's gonna help me to get rid of some lower bf?Is it the same to take usnic acid in pills form?(side effects)

Blackalpha said:
I haven't tried any fat burning gel in the past but i found one that contains usnic acid(i think it has a similar action with dnp,isn't?).It's ingredients are:H2O, Coleus Forskohlii, Usnic Acid, Yohimbe HCL, Aminophylline, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus Globulis, IBM, NMP, Azone.
Do you think it's gonna help me to get rid of some lower bf?Is it the same to take usnic acid in pills form?(side effects)

How much Usnic acid per dose?

Sounds interesting. Never seen Usnic acid
used topically.

Godspeed

I don't know but I think it really sounds great.. Cause if it works you can get rid of the fat in the area you want.But even pills that contained usnic acid were banned by the fuckin FDA.How now a company is allowed to use it?I'll try to find some details..

is this the stuff your thinkin' about. let me know how it goes if you deciede to do it. i'm thinkin' about it too.

http://www.sann.net/lipoburnbysan.html

View

Yes,that's it.I ordered it today so i might have it in abou 5 days.I'll be posting my progress.I'm considering using it in conjuction with cardio for best results.I think it's better to substitude t3 with the gel cause I'm loosing some muscle on t3.

I just ordered 2 bottles yesterday. I have been using nutrasport cutting gel, but it does not consist of usnic acid and yohimbine hcl, which are crucial ingredients. I hope lipoburn works better than cutting gel. I also heard that lipoburn will be taken off the market very shortly. The government has not had time to regulate this product since it just came out. Thus, it may be a good idea to stock up on it now. Let me know your results from taking lipoburn. I will do the same. I should have it in a few days.

The cheapest I have found this product is at http://www.fitnessone.com/load_frames.html?weight_loss-products/lipoburn

Mike;)

NutraSport or LIPOBURN????

I just ordered that cutting gel from NutraSport. Do you think i should cancel and try the LipoBurn instead? I have heard a good number of people using NutraSports product and loving it. What do you think??:confused:

Because this shit contains the top fat-burning agents alltogether.I have never seen all these ingredients even in pill form.And I beleive that it's not gonna be in the market for too long.Cutting gel has not usnic acid which is the strongest ingredient of lipoburn.

Top Bottom