Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical Creams & Sprays For Fat Lose????

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
I've always been a firm believer that your greatest friend for overall fat lose is hard work in the gym along with a strict diet. I love trying new & different things. I've been seeing these topical creams & sprays on a few trusted vendors list of products. I'm interested in everyone's input on these cream and sprays for fat reduction/spot reduction. Do they work? Exactly how do they work? How long until you see results, if infact they do work? Any success stories out there that someone wouldn't mind sharing?

Im with this guy above. I would think that if these topical/spray fat burners really did work like there touted, the guy who invented them would already be a multi-millionair and have his face plastered over every newspaper/tv station around the globe for possessing that holy grail of fat loss product.

Our DermaTherm for instance only works if you are in a calorie deficit.

If you don’t change a thing in your diet, and jump on DermaTherm you probably won’t notice much. The product is highly anti-catabolic and was designed to preserve muscle mass, while converting fat to your main energy source.

It really shines for those who know how hard it is to keep muscle while in a calorie deficient state. (low carb diet)

-Pp

I have a buddy whose girlfriend is using Targex and swears she is having success with it..me..I am not so sure but that's the skeptic in me.

Alot of products like TargeX are efficient as finishers or when a person is fairly low on bodyfat. It can work if the bodyfat is higher, but wont be visibly noticeable. The topical fatburners are mainly geared toward people that are avidly working out and not your stay at home dieter doing this diet or that diet...which would be the main reason why they are not so mainstream. If the money was there to advertise nationwide on TV and on the radio or even in magazines, I'm sure suppliers would have a difficult time keeping up with demand. Sometimes it can be difficult keeping stock as it already is with certain seasons where people want to look good for the beach.

It is always natural to be skeptical about products people are not familiar with or haven't used. I had been skeptical about alot of products until I tried them. Some of the products I walked away from not liking them, and some products I was skeptical about I horded like I was expecting the end of the world because I liked them that much. We can do all that we can to market the products, but in the end, it will come down to the consumer giving the product a try and liking or disliking it. I've had people buying TargeX and keep coming back for more because they love it. I've had personal trainers buying it for their customers and they come back for more. The products work, but they won't work when people don't even try to give them a chance and allow them to sit on a shelf rather than applied.

Skepticism is good in many ways, but in other ways, skepticism doesn't get rid of fat either. That might sound cheesey, but

Okay, that does just sound cheesey, but before anything else, no one will ever know unless they try.

Top Bottom