Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Top Gyno Doctors in NYC

BigNasty24

Ok ladies and gentlemen we all heard that ALLEGEDLY Dr Nadler is a complete disaster and for $7500 thats rape. I heard of another guy named Dr Mordcai Blau and he charges $6600 so with that being said what other people on this board from NY have had gyno surgery done and with whom. I looked at some old posts and have seen someone reffed Dr James Reardon. Has anyone used Dr. Reardon? Can anyone else recommend any other Gyno Docs?

Thanks to all in advance,

Frank

BigNasty24 said:
Ok ladies and gentlemen we all heard that ALLEGEDLY Dr Nadler is a complete disaster and for $7500 thats rape. I heard of another guy named Dr Mordcai Blau and he charges $6600 so with that being said what other people on this board from NY have had gyno surgery done and with whom. I looked at some old posts and have seen someone reffed Dr James Reardon. Has anyone used Dr. Reardon? Can anyone else recommend any other Gyno Docs?

Frank

I am from NYC and would also like to know

Hey, how's it going?
I used Dr. Reardon about 1 1/2 years ago. Excellent doctor and very professional. He will dedicate alot of his time to you and will make himself available on Saturdays (if needed). Now for the operation, I had the incision under the nipple and the cost was $4500. You cannot tell I even had an operation because the scar is barely visible. Overall, for the price, his dedication, and professionalism, I would highly recommend him. If you have any other questions, just PM me. Good luck with your decison...

-Richie

BigNasty24 said:

Frank

What about Dr. Bermant in (is it Philadelphia?)
Might be worth the trip. I think I may see him as I have had the surgery twice and I need it done once and for all!

Dr. Bermant is in Virginia and have heard many many good things about Dr. Blau in New York. In fact, these would be my top 2 picks as far as gynecomastia surgery is concerned.

Dr. Blau is World Renowned. I first heard of him in Muscular Development when Dave Palumbo (another fello NY) reffed him in regards to gyno surgery. His before and after photos are also the most consistent. He seems to really get in there and take plenty of glandular tissue and fat. For that reason I have decided to go with him. I already secured the money from my bank and my initial consultation will be with him on Dec 14 in the am. Ill keep everyone posted. But like i said earlier I know the dollar amount already...it will be 6600. I also heard he has a free revision policy. The only thing you would have to pay is for the anesthesia again which would be 400 bucks. So if that is true...thats an excellent policy and a man who stands by his work.

That's great. GET IT ALL IN WRITING! I had a huge problem with my first surgeon who basically didn't take anything out. He assured me verbally that he would redo it at his cost and then denied it when I asked for a revision later.

Read that Bermant has had numerous unsettled lawsuits against him and he has no medical insurance.

Do some research

Top Bottom