Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 10 steroids

^^^ no you don't need test in every cycle.

the reason people think that is they think that you get shut down without test. test will shut you down as hard as any AAS out there. go on testosterone for a year and i guarantee your LH will be near 0. you will be 'shutdown' hard. just like if you ran any other AAS, same thing. I don't know why guys think test keeps you from getting shutdown.

i've gotten into debates with guys on this site.. UA Iron is one of the guys. doesn't post much but one of the most knowledable dudes on here. he still months later hasn't been able to give me concrete evidence showing testosterone doesn't shut you down. if anyone can give me concrete evidence that test doesn't shut you down please bring it forward. i would love to see it.

bottom line is using test as a base will add more fuel to the fire. its more juice in your cycle. really it depends on what you are using.. if you use tren for example you definately don't need to add anything... tren on its own is what 5X more anabolic than testosterone? so why would you need test to get results? with something like masteron or proviron yes you need to stack it cause you need that anabolic kick. primo is probably the same way, it can help to add test to it for an added kick.

I think there's concrete evidence that test does shut you down! Why would people who don't pct crash like a test dummy after their cycle??? Every aas taken will shut you down completely for that period of time or at least to a degree of some sorts.

I think there's concrete evidence that test does shut you down! Why would people who don't pct crash like a test dummy after their cycle??? Every aas taken will shut you down completely for that period of time or at least to a degree of some sorts.

no idea why they think that. i'm guessing cause they don't know testosterone is AAS?

^^^ no you don't need test in every cycle.

the reason people think that is they think that you get shut down without test. test will shut you down as hard as any AAS out there. go on testosterone for a year and i guarantee your LH will be near 0. you will be 'shutdown' hard. just like if you ran any other AAS, same thing. I don't know why guys think test keeps you from getting shutdown.

i've gotten into debates with guys on this site.. UA Iron is one of the guys. doesn't post much but one of the most knowledable dudes on here. he still months later hasn't been able to give me concrete evidence showing testosterone doesn't shut you down. if anyone can give me concrete evidence that test doesn't shut you down please bring it forward. i would love to see it.

bottom line is using test as a base will add more fuel to the fire. its more juice in your cycle. really it depends on what you are using.. if you use tren for example you definately don't need to add anything... tren on its own is what 5X more anabolic than testosterone? so why would you need test to get results? with something like masteron or proviron yes you need to stack it cause you need that anabolic kick. primo is probably the same way, it can help to add test to it for an added kick.

I would say that anybody who claims that testosterone doesn't shut you down is off their nut.

The reason I advocate using testosterone in every cycle is that testostorone does more in the body than just build muscle. Keeping some testosterone ensures that all normal body functions are covered.

Libido is the best example, Early in my AAS career I ran a 6-week cycle of b-dol alone. I had zero libido from week 3-9.

Primo is another great example. Scheering (the manufacturers of Primobolan) conducted a study long ago using primo in place of testosterone for HRT. They found that those on primo had much lower estrogen levels and reported loss of libido (and enlarged prostate). Should have been perfectly predictable since primo doesn't aromatize to estrogen and low estrogen is known to kill libido.

So I guess if a man really don't care amount maintaining a sex life, it might be alright to design a cycle without testosterone. But how many men would fall into that category?

The first cycle I ran included sustanon from lixus labs. I am not to familiar with them or sust but my bro swears by 250 so I gave it a whirl. I only ran on 10ml bottle of 300 with tren. I did not like the sust but it and the tren ran my sex drive through the roof! I did not pct after the sust for about a week and a half waiting on my forma to get here and I never felt the lag of test. My sust could have been under dosed or bunk shit idk but it didn't bring me down. After I started the forma my sex drive got so ramped up my wife was climbing the walls trying to get away from me lol

Hunter Of Gunmen

The first cycle I ran included sustanon from lixus labs. I am not to familiar with them or sust but my bro swears by 250 so I gave it a whirl. I only ran on 10ml bottle of 300 with tren. I did not like the sust but it and the tren ran my sex drive through the roof! I did not pct after the sust for about a week and a half waiting on my forma to get here and I never felt the lag of test. My sust could have been under dosed or bunk shit idk but it didn't bring me down. After I started the forma my sex drive got so ramped up my wife was climbing the walls trying to get away from me lol

Hunter Of Gunmen

Thats because sus stays in your system for close to a month. So a week and a half after your still going strong. Wait till after 3 weeks or so and you will feel like shit. Your strength and size will drop along with your sex drive. Then you will be lethargic and depressed. Its alot easier to do a good pct and keep feeling like a animal. You wont gain as fast but you will have most of your newly aquired gains intact.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom