Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took 1st shot in Hospital 4 days..need info!

BoSox

Took first shot, my sis injected and she is a nurse so everything was sterile, used alcohol swabs etc. She put it in my tricep, i developed cellulitis a major infection in my whole tricep, after 4 days of treatments i am better. Should I stop taking the juice will this happen every time..need help guys! thanks

Probably shitty gear bro. If everything was sterile about the injection, and it was in fact an infection and not an allergic reaction, then I think that's your culprit.

Thanks, the hook up uses the same shit and has for many years so im pretty confused..anyone else?

why the fuck would u shoot in the tricep....unless ur doing winny and your running out of fresh spots....go for the quads/delts/glutes....and get some new gear

enacer420nj said:
why the fuck would u shoot in the tricep....unless ur doing winny and your running out of fresh spots....go for the quads/delts/glutes....and get some new gear

agree... why did you inject in your tri's as opposed to glutes or quads? arm injections are a bitch sometimes even for the most experienced

I got something similar from BD Test Cyp whenever I shot in my quads but glutes were fine. Try a different bodypart.

i would try different gear. Or bake the shit you have to make it steril....... Dont know how, but it sounds feesible in my head.

Its hard to believe an RN would inject into your tricep.(what is her level of education if you dont mind, CNA, RN,LPN etc...?)...You sure she did not inject into your delt

Ive shot over 1000 times and never had a problem, but i do shoot only in my delts, quad, and glutes.... And I am very careful about sterilization i agree maybe u should get rid of that gear I definitely wouldnt shoot it again after that

I dont agree as you should not of shot it in your tri, I have injected many many many aas in my triceps besides the only 2 proven to spot growth, prop and Winstrol and I never had a problem. can you say what brand gear it was? Maybe the BA was high and that was the problem, although I do agree sometimes certain gear hurt my tris or bis but not my quads or glutes...

Top Bottom