Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took 100 000 mg's of Clomid and now I can bounce with my nuts like a kangaroo!

BigBazooka

It's really cool, I can do 40-foot jumps with my testicles now! I have to wear a moo-moo, though, 'cause those mofo's wouldn't fit into my regular clothes. My nuts are just a tid under 2 feet in diameter now.

Well, It's time to bounce again. Later, take care.

Damn, the guy is just kidding, why bust his balls
Maybe because they are so big we keep tripping over them? Anyways, clomid dont do much for sperm porduction, just testosterone production. Most ejaculatory fluid is from the prostate. What i find funny is all the people taking drugs who dont have any idea what they do.

Zyg,

I have heard that Peter North and Ron Jeremy take clomid to give bigger "money shots". I vaguely remember hearing North say something about it on a radio show here in town( he lives down here).

I have heard that Peter North and Ron Jeremy take clomid to give bigger "money shots".
Im not argueing the fact that it gives you bigger loads, what I am saying however is the size of the load does not directly correspond to the size of your balls since 99% of the ejaculatroy volume is from your prostate, not your balls. Testicular atrophy is from the testies not producing sperm and sperm production is regulated by FSH which clomid has very little effect on and even if it did, like I said ejaculatory volume comes from the prostate which is not in your ball sack :)

Top Bottom