Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took 1 week off Test E @ 4th week.

bigmodean

I had some heart palpatiaions arise in my 4th week of my first cycle,test E cycle,500mg a week,by process of elimination,I dropped the test E for 1 week to see if it changed symptons,with full intentions of starting PCT,but after visit to my Cardiologist,and EKG and bloodtests showing negative,Cardiologist says he thinks its purely a coincidence that heart situation started on my cycle,I asked him about picking it back up and continuing cycle,and he said,"I'd rather have you do that than smoke",he gave me a script for a very low dose beta blocker.SO here I am,ready to start back up,after missing a week,and continue on @ week 5,(completed week 4)Is this not a good idea,should I just call it quits for this one,do PCT,and start fresh down the road,or pick it back up,of course still currently holding onto all strength(apr.20-60 lbs on key lifts) and weight(12 lbs bodyweight) gains.

glad your ok

just do your shot, enanthate is 5-7 day half life depending on who you talk to, some shoot 2x/week, some 1x/week

Mrpumped said:
I would continue right where you left off. But take the full weeks dosage.
I will continue with a single of 250mg,rather than a 500mg'er.And pick up where I left off,extending the cycle an extra week.

sorry but it is the test that causes the palpatations. used to get them of sus and lie in bed thinking i was having a heart attack about to call an ambulance.
spoke to a feiends girlfriend who was a nusrse who told me they get loads of bodybuilders who get this problem in casualty with this problem when taking steroids

Top Bottom