Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too soon for trt?

want2juice22

Whats up guys. I visited my doc about 9 months ago before any aas use. All bloodwork came back in the normal range, except for test, imho. Test was 326. Scare was either 200 or 300 to 1200.. I am only 23 and was 22 at the time of the test. Now correct me if im wrong but isnt that the test of like a 60 year old man? I should be around 1000 right? My doctor said i was within the range and everything is fine but i think thats straight up bulls$$$. I explained all the symptoms im experiencing, lathergy, difficulty concentrating, never get any sleep, feel tired all the time, all the time, depression, the list goes on and on. Im going to see an endo about this problem soo. And really want to get on trt, i want to have a normal life, i shouldnt have to feel like an old man all the time and my doc wants me to just feel like shit and accept it.. What should i do? Is it really too soon for trt? I cant take this much longer. Please help!

Not sure how old you are but i would try a test booster before resorting to HRT.

HCGenerate, unleased, DAA, Phyroserm 347...etc

I'd assume that some of that has to do with your diet lacking and possibly training and rest. I'd work on those first then I'd look into a natty test booster. Hcgenerate es and regular are great. You can also look into phytoserms or the new test stack no17. Those are both very good and there are links in my sigs for all these products and discounts.

As for the rest part, i barely ever sleep and when i do i constantly wake up. I dont kno why its so hard for me to sleep but it is. I have used zma in the past, got wonderful sleep and felt well but only until i stoppedd it

You are within normal range and very young, so I would just forget about TRT at this point. If you want to bring your levels up that can be done amlot of times with just changes to your lifestyle. Start eating right, get plenty of healthy fats, and run some good herbal test boosters to bring things higher into range. Not many docs if any out there would even consider TRT for someone your age that is in normal range.

Rickrock:
I thought that normal range was for like ages 18-70 or something. Thats soooo stupid a 70 year old man will never have test at 1000...the bottom number is normal for oldest age and top for youngest age. Test declines over the years so how is 300 something normal? So when im 50 my test levels will probably be 0 haha i dont think thats "normal"

Rickrock:
I thought that normal range was for like ages 18-70 or something. Thats soooo stupid a 70 year old man will never have test at 1000...the bottom number is normal for oldest age and top for youngest age. Test declines over the years so how is 300 something normal? So when im 50 my test levels will probably be 0 haha i dont think thats "normal"

Normal range for anyone is within the range you stated, it's not specific with teens being the highest and elderly men being the lowest, that is only just a typical trend. Yes your test does decline over time, but there are plenty of things you can do to bring it up. There's no biological limit for your body stating that you will stay at 300 for the next couple years an only decline from there. Hell, my dad in his mid 50s that still pulls a t level around 700 naturally.

Top Bottom