Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much into the delt?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Is 2cc's of Oil into the delt too much?

Is it too much if it gets poked every 4 days? With 2cc's of oil?

it's not recommended in medical literature, but then again the delt of the average man compared to a trainer weight lifter on gear...

2cc in the delt is no problem but E4D in the same spot is going to build up some scar tissue.

What do I do to avoid this? I'm currently using Test Prop and really prefer to use it at ED as opposed to EOD in order to maintain steady blood levels. Especially since I'm on HRT and my body produces ZERO test. I do NOT want any fluctuations in hormone levels.

The only sites I use are delts and glutes. I hate pinning my quads! Not only does it hurt me like hell! But most of the time I end up so fucked up that I cannot use my leg very well for about 3 days after the shot.

By the way, what does scar tissue buildup cause? What are the downsides to this?

It depends on how sensitive you are to scar tissue build up.
From sounds of it you should be fine. As it builds up from tearing is harder to pin same spot.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

It depends on how sensitive you are to scar tissue build up.
From sounds of it you should be fine. As it builds up from tearing is harder to pin same spot.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I know what you mean by "harder to pin". It used to happen to me when I got too lazy (many years ago) to pin my glutes. And instead just chose to pin both my delts on a EOD basis.

When that happens, and the oil does go though and into the delt, does the oil (gear) still get used up by the body properly?

I don't think so I do it all the time , I did do 3 cc one time and some came back out

Sent from my Terrible T
using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom