Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much arimidex for TRT?

Dirch

I am in my 40's and my anti aging doctor has been very stubborn when it comes to how he is dosing me. Righ tnow he has me on test at 200mg a week and he has me take 1mg of adex after each injection. My estrogen came in at under 5 and I'm starting to feel some low estrogen side effects. What do you think I should do here?

this is just a mess.. as steve said, thats a really high trt dose as it is but to have you taking that much arimidex with that dose of test is just not necessary and your bloodwork reflects that... you need a new doctor bro

You should not need an AI with a proper TRT protocol. Ideally you are pinning much more frequently than once per week which will also really help with aromatization. Think of it this way, the goal of TRT is to replace what your body would normally make if it was functioning properly. Your body produces testosterone every day, not once per week.

your dosage isn't too high unless blood work says it is which you didn't say. you only mentioned estrogen. for right now i would lay off the Arimidex for a little while.

I am in my 40's and my anti aging doctor has been very stubborn when it comes to how he is dosing me. Righ tnow he has me on test at 200mg a week and he has me take 1mg of adex after each injection. My estrogen came in at under 5 and I'm starting to feel some low estrogen side effects. What do you think I should do here?
Quit taking adex. You obviously dont need it. No issue with test dose if that puts you in the right range

cut the AI until you don’t have the low estrogen symptoms anymore and continue bloodwork

1mg a week is WAAAY too much, especially for TRT. And you said "after each injection." Does that mean you're injecting 100 mgs twice a week? if so, you are in the danger zone of having a heart attack. Dude, stop. 1/4 of a mg once a week is plenty and you may not even need that.

Problems like these always happen when you're not using the proper doses. Your test should be lower and you shouldn't require AI if you're dosing your Test the proper way

Top Bottom