Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Much?

RomoGuy

Im doing a diesel,tren/dermacrine bridge/beastdrol,Katanadrol cycle. So far I have forged pct and sustain alpha for pct... would adding unleashed to this be a good idea and maby post cycle also... or would what be overkill?

UNLEASHED would be a good add bro. I added it to my PCT and it helped my sex drive a lot. I was also taking clomid/aromasin. And sustain alpha but i always forgot to put that shit on me so it was more like every other day lol.

I would go with UNEASHED, forged post cycle and sustain. That is perfect! Maybe add creatine to that to help keep strength/size

UNLEASHED would be a good add bro. I added it to my PCT and it helped my sex drive a lot. I was also taking clomid/aromasin. And sustain alpha but i always forgot to put that shit on me so it was more like every other day lol.

I would go with UNEASHED, forged post cycle and sustain. That is perfect! Maybe add creatine to that to help keep strength/size

sweet, thanks man... I think im going to add the unleashed also. Ha, yea ive made it a habit using the formastane now, so I dont think ill have trouble remembering to use the sustain alpha. Never used creatine, heard rumors that its terrible for your liver, how do you cycle it?

sweet, thanks man... I think im going to add the unleashed also. Ha, yea ive made it a habit using the formastane now, so I dont think ill have trouble remembering to use the sustain alpha. Never used creatine, heard rumors that its terrible for your liver, how do you cycle it?

hmmm for creatine well I always forget to take that too so i take it every other day lol. I just got on cycle so i dropped it and wont take it until i get off, so i can keep my strength/size easier. But If i were to cycle it I would do 2 months on, 1 month off? Drink plenty of water!

Your worried about the affects of creatine on your liver, yet your doing a fairly decent cycle?

that was when I was younger like 17 or so, never really had it suggested to me since then... dont really have friends that are on it...

Top Bottom