Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too many pills?

Getbig11

How many pills is too many on cycle? I take animalpak as my multivitamin and also plan on taking cycle support which is another 9. I dont want to run my liver and kidneys into the ground is that to many?

No that's fine. It's more beneficial to try and space out your supplements so they can be absorbed better. I'm taking about 15 pills a day but they are all natural aside from the multi vitamin and clomid. I take half in the morning and drink plenty of water and then the other half around 3pm.

Yeah i agree splitting them up should help. Im just worried about pills plus the cycle might put a big stress on me. Anyone elses opinion?

You can only absorb so much through those multi vitamin bullshit things, but if you can handle taking them then keep doing it.

I couldn't stand being a walking pharmacy so now I just eat a few bowls of veggies daily, fuck the multis.

Yea I don't take multi

They have amazing greens supplements I put a scoop in my shake and am good to go !

Top Bottom