Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too harsh? Opinions please

tarap

This is my 5th cycle in the past 2yrs since I've started again after a 7yr layoff. I plan on running anadrol at 100mg ed for 3wks...then 50mg the 4th week while starting 80mg tren, 150mg prop, and 100 mgs of winstrol ed.....of course followed by clomid and proviron. Should I maybe use the winstrol just the last 4 wks as I am not gyno prone and don't need to run it to counter the progesterone. Thanks.

i wouldnt do 100mgs of drol ed thats for sure, i would just do 50mgs ed and then on the last wk just take half a tab then start fina and whatever else

if you want to hit high amounts take liver protecotors always ALA at 600-1000mgs/day along with some other ones..and drink a lot of water too like 1-2 gallons a day..

liquidmuscle said:
i wouldnt do 100mgs of drol ed thats for sure, i would just do 50mgs ed and then on the last wk just take half a tab then start fina and whatever else
I have done 3 drol a day, but I find 2 works well for me.....

ultragainz said:
if you want to hit high amounts take liver protecotors always ALA at 600-1000mgs/day along with some other ones..and drink a lot of water too like 1-2 gallons a day..
I'm surprised you consider those high amounts Ultra....yes, Ill make sure to do that. Thanks.

yea its up to you if you want to hit high amounts iam just tring to help by saying take some liver protectors..but the winny at 100mgs ed is a lot BUT if it a try...i never went over 50mgs ed..you can take 100mgs ed then go to 50mgs ed its all up to you..take a 1 week off after the anadrol then hit winny...or start it right after then anadrol..i would take a 1 week or more off but thats just me..plus i never hit anadrol..hit 800-1000mgs of ALA this cycle will putt a lot on the liver but ALA can help a lot and take some other liver protectors.drink a lot of water too

Top Bottom